Resident permit cancellation letter from Migri

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
john_wik

Re: Resident permit cancellation letter from Migri

Post by john_wik » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Hello guys,

Yesterday, I got that same letter from migri but I am on student visa.
I am studying here. On 24th Sep, 2019 I have got my decision from migri and 14th Oct, 2019 arrived here but after 3 months migri send me letter and saying they are cancelling my resident permit due to some documents concerning the means of support enclosed to my application may have been false. But they didn't mentioned which document? How would I come to know which document they are considering false and I have to give prove against that document because I have attached all correct/valid documents.
On Monday I'll call migri, if they tell me which document they found false. But if they don't tell me any detail than what should I do?
Furthermore, I have paid all my tuition fee and already completed courses.

Thanks.
Last edited by john_wik on Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mitch19

Post by Mitch19 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:41 pm

john_wik wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:37 pm
Hello guys,

Yesterday, I got that same letter from migri but I am on student visa.
I am studying here. On 24th Nov, 2019 I have got my decision from migri and 14th Oct arrived here but after 3 months migri send me letter and saying they are cancelling my resident permit due to some documents concerning the means of support enclosed to my application may have been false. But they didn't mentioned which document? How would I come to know which document they are considering false and I have to give prove against that document because I have attached all correct/valid documents.
On Monday I'll call migri, if they tell me which document they found false. But if they don't tell me any detail than what should I do?
Furthermore, I have paid all my tuition fee and already completed courses.

Thanks.
Could you please correct the dates in your question,there is abit of incoherence there,you say 24th Nov 2019 then you arrived in October then three months later you get a cancellation letter...we cant really understand, mind making the correction then we can try advice?