Get to know Gay life in Tampere

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:26 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Kai. I'm an Asian international student, currently 23 years old, who happens to be gay.

I will move to Tampere, Finland in September 2020 for higher education, and I haven't had any acquaintances yet in Finland. It would be my honor to make friends with others in this country, especially those in LGBTQ+ community.

My hobbies are tarot (I've been a tarot reader for almost 4 years and I can help you do some fortune reading for free if you're willing for a get-together with me) and gym (I've been doing working out for almost 8 months and aiming for six-pack abs at the moment).

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to inbox me. I will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading my post. Wish you all a nice day.

Best regards,

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sijazme

Re: Get to know Gay life in Tampere

Post by sijazme » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:51 pm

KaiPhung wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:26 am

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to inbox me. I will reply to you all as soon as possible.

Best regards,
How did you become a Gay asian tarrot card reader with six pack abs? Can you tell my fortune?

KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:16 pm

How did you become a Gay asian tarrot card reader with six pack abs? Can you tell my fortune?
[/quote]

Oh it took me a lot of time and effort. And yes, I absolutely will if we have any chances hanging out in real life. xD

Edna_N

Post by Edna_N » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm

KaiPhung wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Kai. I'm an Asian international student, currently 23 years old, who happens to be gay.

I will move to Tampere, Finland in September 2020 for higher education, and I haven't had any acquaintances yet in Finland. It would be my honor to make friends with others in this country, especially those in LGBTQ+ community.

My hobbies are tarot (I've been a tarot reader for almost 4 years and I can help you do some fortune reading for free if you're willing for a get-together with me) and gym (I've been doing working out for almost 8 months and aiming for six-pack abs at the moment).

Best regards,
OMG can we become best friends? :lol:

KaiPhung

Post by KaiPhung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Edna_N wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm
KaiPhung wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best regards,
OMG can we become best friends? :lol:
I don't mind :lol: :lol:

duygu

Post by duygu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:11 pm

KaiPhung wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best regards,
My husband said the oldest and still working gay bar in Finland is located in Tampere, named Mixei bar and nightclub. Maybe that could be helpful for you to find some people from LGBT community :) My husband is of course not gay but he happened to come across some news about the bar today :) Good luck in Finland!
Тише едешь, дальше будешь.

Brucedg

Post by Brucedg » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Cool :)