children Rp

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Katalon

children Rp

Post by Katalon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 pm

hello everyone see my case
I am a father of child from Finnish women without married, i had a half of custody and i can meet my child every days and every occasion.
from 2018 i applied of family resident permit in Finland, i get two times negative now the last court and soon they will deport me from here, i goona lost my child please can someone help me or tell me what i do, i had living here in that country without no problems i just want to be close of my own children please help.

children Rp

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: children Rp

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:12 am

Katalon wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 pm
hello everyone see my case
I am a father of child from Finnish women without married, i had a half of custody and i can meet my child every days and every occasion.
from 2018 i applied of family resident permit in Finland, i get two times negative now the last court and soon they will deport me from here, i goona lost my child please can someone help me or tell me what i do, i had living here in that country without no problems i just want to be close of my own children please help.
Use a lawyer (through legal aid if necessary).

Maeke

Post by Maeke » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:33 am

It looks weird indeed, especially as you are a legal guardian of the kid, which means its legally registered at the Local Registry Office. May I ask if by any mean there is a criminal conviction against you ? I see only that as a reason to deny genuine family ties and there is nothing more genuine than being a parent.
Like the other poster said, lawyer up and fight hard. Good luck.

network_engineer

Post by network_engineer » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:06 pm

Some things are a bit unclear in your post. But from what I know (and I'll admit I am not a 100% sure of this):
I am a father of child from Finnish women without married,
As per law, as far as I know, if the child is born while the mother is married to another, the child is automatically assumed to be within the family - unless proved otherwise, e.g. a paternity test established. However, if the child is living with the mother and her spouse/ partner and is adjusted into that family, then that counts negatively against your case (as far as I know).
i had a half of custody and i can meet my child every days and every occasion.
When you say "i had a half of custody and i can meet my child every days and every occasion", what does this mean? You can meet your child everyday? OR, did you meet the child everyday? Enough to say that you are key in the child's life and is that evidenced as your role in the child's life? And cannot be challenged as a route/ excuse to a residence permit?

However, there are other factors as well, e.g. I've heard that, in this case, the mother can challenge your importance and the role you play in the child's life.

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:10 pm

"i had a half of custody
This indeed is unclear. Do you mean you had legal custody (ie. taking part in the decisions over the child, education, medical, etc.) or just an agreement about visiting rights? This could make a big difference in the decision.
Also, not being married to the mother could, like network engineer said, could have consequences for establishing paternity.
Since the court already rejected your appeal, it will be difficult to fight that. You should see a lawyer to see if there is still a last-ditch effort.