Tax on online selling with job in hand

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Syed Hammad Hassan

Post by Syed Hammad Hassan » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Hi,

My situation: I am currently employed in a private company and paying normal income tax as per my tax rate. I am planning to start online selling abroad along with existing job and this online selling does not require me to have any registered business so means I can work as an individual as well.

Question: Can I adjust my existing tax card to show more earning per year and pay tax accordingly? Or do I need to must register a business and handle company tax separately?

Thx

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Tax on online selling with job in hand

Post by FinlandGirl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:35 am

Syed Hammad Hassan wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:33 pm
My situation: I am currently employed in a private company and paying normal income tax as per my tax rate. I am planning to start online selling abroad along with existing job and this online selling does not require me to have any registered business so means I can work as an individual as well.

Question: Can I adjust my existing tax card to show more earning per year and pay tax accordingly? Or do I need to must register a business and handle company tax separately?
If you are in the Helsinki region, I would recommend you visit the free business help desk at NewCo Helsinki:
https://newcohelsinki.fi/en/business-help-desk/