Citizenship Application 2019

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Finland2015

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Finland2015 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:24 am

kuusipalaa wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:25 pm

My RP is going to expire in a few months. I am already fed up from this application and they are pushing me to submit a new application. I am so frustrated.

same with my friend, applied in first dates of April, RP end in middle March and they said do a new one!. What a dumb, permanent residence permit is considered up to 5 months now. Money to the void!
Yea, it's not only the wastage of money but also migri's time. By taking RP application from those who have completed processing time limit for citizenship, migri just waste its own time. Migri can save this time by giving timely decision for citizenship and can use this time for some other application. This is absolutely nonsense.
Common sense is really uncommon...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 am

I don’t understand. Other than spending extra money to renew a residence permit, what is the hurry with citizenship? If you are eligible for citizenship then that means you are here legally on a residence permit. There should be no real reason to rush unless you are stateless. I have a pending application and yes I would like citizenship but I understand it is a very serious decision and not one that migri can rush. To me I think it would raise suspicion of why someone might be in a hurry. Is there something that I am not thinking of? I am genuinely curious and not being sarcastic at all.

rohit_ghnp

Post by rohit_ghnp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am

heretostay wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 am
I don’t understand. Other than spending extra money to renew a residence permit, what is the hurry with citizenship? If you are eligible for citizenship then that means you are here legally on a residence permit. There should be no real reason to rush unless you are stateless. I have a pending application and yes I would like citizenship but I understand it is a very serious decision and not one that migri can rush. To me I think it would raise suspicion of why someone might be in a hurry. Is there something that I am not thinking of? I am genuinely curious and not being sarcastic at all.
In my case here is one of the reason. Here is a reply from some recruiting agency when I replied to their approach to work IN THE FIELD OF MY STUDY
Thanks for reaching back, i really wish that we could work together on this but they asked us (as their provider) to deliver only finish nationals, i quess it's some kind of legal issue with them, not sure...

Since you have been in the country for some time I though you have a citizenship. When is the application due?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am

Isn't employment discrimination based on nationality against the law in Finland? I would check on that and report this if the job is not one that is related to national security.

kuusipalaa

Post by kuusipalaa » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:50 am

heretostay wrote:
I don’t understand. Other than spending extra money to renew a residence permit, what is the hurry with citizenship?.
You can wait as long as you like if you want to) everyone has different reasons, and reasons for concern.

kuusipalaa

Post by kuusipalaa » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:50 am

heretostay wrote:
I don’t understand. Other than spending extra money to renew a residence permit, what is the hurry with citizenship?.
You can wait as long as you like if you want to) everyone has different reasons, and reasons for concern.

rohit_ghnp

Post by rohit_ghnp » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 pm

heretostay wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:38 am
Isn't employment discrimination based on nationality against the law in Finland? I would check on that and report this if the job is not one that is related to national security.
Yes, the job is related to space and defence communication. I'm eligible otherwise. So that was the reply to you why people are in hurry.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:52 pm

rohit_ghnp wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:13 pm
Yes, the job is related to space and defence communication. I'm eligible otherwise. So that was the reply to you why people are in hurry.
I would hope that migri would take your case as an exception and expedite your processing. I wish you the best and hope your decision comes soon. Thank you for sharing.

Fin2017

Post by Fin2017 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:20 pm

application wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:47 pm
Hi,
Recently I received supplement request in which they asked how did I support myself throughout my support in Finland. I forgot to mention about a bank transaction of 7 thousand euro in the first year of my stay. I want to know is it something to worry about? What happens if you forget to tell something to migri? Do they take it as hidding information?
Please reply me I am extremely worried. Please share your experience.
It's depends from where did you get this money and did you also mention it in yours application or not. For example in means of support there are many options in the application and which option did you check.
In case if you did not select that option of means of support then you should not tell them now that you forgot.

Fin2017

Post by Fin2017 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:13 pm

Beequeenn wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:41 am
summercool wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 am
Hi guys!

Is there anyone in this group who has had experience or information about the appeal of citizenship decision in Administrative court?

I am now in the stuck situation. My case is in the court for last 6 months. In next six months, I meet all the conditions required for citizenship. Now, query is ,can I make a new application when the old case is in the appeal process? If the appeal's decision is taking longer time, how will it impact my second application?

Any opinions and suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you guys and nice freezing winter to you all.
Sorry to hear. I personally dont think that you can send new application while the old one is in appealinv process. But maybe im wrong. And by the ways, did they say why your application is rejected?
Could you please tell that what is the reason that yours application is rejected. Then I would be able to give you the advice.

ash_12

Post by ash_12 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 pm

I am following this thread for long time and seeing how many months people are waiting, I wanted to share.
My girlfriend submitted her application in June 2019 and got her decision in September 2019. I do not really understand how do they pick and choose. I submitted my application in January 2020, so I think I will have wait a while.

Finland2015

Post by Finland2015 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am

heretostay wrote:
Of  course, everyone is not going to tell you their case or problems.... but everyone has their own problems and issues and that's why they are "in hurry".
By the way, waiting for 12 months cannot be called "in hurry" by any definition of the world neither it raises suspicion, especially when the official processing time is 11 to 12 months and when migri itself is unable to answer the queries after 12 months.

If you go to a public office and stand in a queue. But you see that people standing behind you are catered before you without any solid grounds and your standing time is increasing just because the people behind you are being catered first, then how would you feel??? Exactly the same feelings people have here. The major discussion in this forum is that why some people with same grounds are catered before you who were behind you in a queue. So, where is the queue???? This question is asked in every civilised society.

poromiess

Post by poromiess » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:14 am

The answer is simple once a citizen they can be on the dole.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 pm

poromiess wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:14 am
Citizenship makes no difference.

kuusipalaa

Post by kuusipalaa » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:23 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 pm
poromiess wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:14 am
Citizenship makes no difference.

It's true! Only the right of elections.