Citizenship Application 2019

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
betelgeuse

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:27 pm

kuusipalaa wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:23 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 pm
poromiess wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:14 am
The answer is simple once a citizen they can be on the dole.
Citizenship makes no difference.
It's true! Only the right of elections.
There are other rights and obligations but voting is at the top.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Finland2015

Post by Finland2015 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am

ash_12 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:20 pm
I do not really understand how do they pick and choose.
There are some migri supporters in this forum who are in better condition to answer this question.

By the way, it's a million dollar question.

application

Post by application » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:21 am

Hi all,
Thank you to all the guys who gave useful suggestions to me.
I got my positive decision.

Now I have to apply for the passport. I have to travel abroad so I need the passport as soon as possible. The next available appointment is in two weeks. I want to know, is it possible to go to the police for this purpose without taking an appointment? Do they cater such applicants?

necadam

Post by necadam » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:15 am

application wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:21 am
Hi all,

Now I have to apply for the passport. I have to travel abroad so I need the passport as soon as possible. The next available appointment is in two weeks. I want to know, is it possible to go to the police for this purpose without taking an appointment? Do they cater such applicants?
https://www.poliisi.fi/passi
Voit hakea tavallista passia poliisin sähköisessä asiointipalvelussa tai valitsemassasi lupapalvelupisteessä. Helpointa on asioida verkossa:

1. Käy kuvattavana valokuvaamossa, joka lähettää passikuvasi sähköisesti poliisille. Etsi lähin tällainen kuvaamo: www.lupakuvienvastaanotto.fi/kuvaamoluettelo

2. Täytä hakemus verkossa: www.poliisi.fi/asiointipalvelu. Liitä hakemukseen kuvatunnus, jonka sait valokuvaamosta. Maksa hakemus verkossa.

3. Sähköinen hakemus riittää joissakin tapauksissa sellaisenaan. Osassa tapauksista pelkkä hakemus ei riitä, vaan hakijan täytyy käydä lisäksi poliisin lupapalvelupisteessä tunnistettavana, ennen kuin hakemus voidaan käsitellä. Järjestelmä kertoo sinulle hakemusta täyttäessäsi, tarvitaanko tunnistuskäynti. Jos käynti tarvitaan, hakemus käsitellään vasta, kun tulet palvelupisteeseen. Vältyt jonottamiselta varaamalla ajan: www.poliisi.fi/ajanvaraus.

Mirannez

Post by Mirannez » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 am

application wrote:
Hi all,

Congrats!
Could you please tell us what date in the last February you verified your identity?

Thanks
Last edited by Mirannez on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:04 pm

If is very urgent, you can make it on the spot at airport, only downside is emergency passport, costs 80€ and is valid 1 year only.
Otherwise take the picture, apply online and walk-in to any police station without any reservation, you may wait a little but not much.

application

Post by application » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:03 am

Mirannez wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 am
application wrote:
Hi all,

Congrats!
Could you please tell us what date in the last February you verified your identity?

Thanks
Thanks...it was 5th of february

application

Post by application » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 am

Thanks guys...

My language skills are not very good. In fact, I was failed in listening part :( So I have listening comprehension problem than speaking.
If I communicate in English to submit my application for passport, do they really mind???

Does anyone has such kind of experience?

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:36 am

application wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:03 am
Mirannez wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 am
application wrote:
Hi all,

Congrats!

Thanks
Thanks...it was 5th of february
Congratulations 😊
I applied 7th Feb. Got in November.
Migri is taking too much time to make decisions.
You can go to police station without appointment. They may even ask you if you prefer to speak in Fiinish or English as in my case. I chose English 😝

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 am

application wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 am
Thanks guys...

My language skills are not very good. In fact, I was failed in listening part :( So I have listening comprehension problem than speaking.
If I communicate in English to submit my application for passport, do they really mind???

Does anyone has such kind of experience?
No worries at all. I also failed my listening.

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:46 am

betelgeuse wrote:
poromiess wrote:
It does make, e.g if you want to move back to your home country then you need not worry about RP expiration etc.
You can avail visa free entry or on arrival visa facility in many countries.
You might not need that if you already are EU, UK, Usa or even Australian citizen.
In my case I am moving back to my home country, worry free of RPs and fullfilling requirements for positive decision.
You don't need to provide income requirements for your spouse's/family RP.
I think these are huge advantages.
If you still think otherwise then you shouldn't apply for it :D

Mirannez

Post by Mirannez » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Finland2015 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:13 am
Alexx1111 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:44 am
Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:42 am

As per my information, all February applicants are still waiting. My application will complete 1 year after 2 days.
Perhaps migri calender works differently...in fact their calander works differently for every person. Those who crossed 1 year, migri ask them to be patient. Those who applied a few months ago, migri offer them citizenship.
Man, just write them a message. Tell why u gave citizenship to those why applied last September, and now you are crossing one year, and they must start processing now.
Every time they give the same reply showing their dam care attitude.
My patience is almost finished now...
Hello Finland 2015,

Any news from you side? or any of your friends who applied in Feb 2019?

Thanks!

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Supermies wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:46 am
betelgeuse wrote:
poromiess wrote:
It does make, e.g if you want to move back to your home country then you need not worry about RP expiration etc.
You can avail visa free entry or on arrival visa facility in many countries.
You might not need that if you already are EU, UK, Usa or even Australian citizen.
In my case I am moving back to my home country, worry free of RPs and fullfilling requirements for positive decision.
You don't need to provide income requirements for your spouse's/family RP.
I think these are huge advantages.
If you still think otherwise then you shouldn't apply for it :D
I would suggest reading the quoted comments again and spotting the context of being on the dole.

Alexithymia

Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Alexithymia » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:43 pm

For all of us who are worried and anxious about the processing and qeues, this might be something positive and might explain the current delays due to the transition at migri's end.
https://migri.fi/artikkeli/-/asset_publ ... ta-enemman
New Permit and Citizenship Unit Launches 1.3.2020 - Increased Use of Automation in Processing Applications
28.2.2020 9.14
The Immigration Service will be restructured on 1.3.2020 when the new Permit and Citizenship Unit becomes operational.

The unit handles citizenship applications, residence permit applications for migrants to Finland for work, study and family and is responsible for registering EU citizens and their family members. In addition, service points operating throughout Finland are part of the unit.

The purpose of the organizational change is to organize the operations of the Agency so that the wider introduction of automation in permit processing is possible. The aim is to significantly reduce application processing times and application queues. Automation is a key tool for making operations more efficient.

kuusipalaa

Post by kuusipalaa » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55 am

My friend received citizenship today. Submitted documents on October 10, 2019.
They don't have a queue. Another friend of mine who filed in early April 2019 on the same grounds is still waiting.