Washing machine installation

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
pigrabbit

Post by pigrabbit » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:10 am

Hello,

I’m looking for a plumber who can help with the washing machine installation for a reasonable price. I’m living in Espoo. Please contact me as soon as possible to this email [email protected]. Thank you!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Washing machine installation

Post by rinso » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:27 pm

pigrabbit wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:10 am
Hello,

I’m looking for a plumber who can help with the washing machine installation for a reasonable price. I’m living in Espoo. Please contact me as soon as possible to this email [email protected]. Thank you!
We need more info. Normally it is almost like "plug and play". Connecting the hose and the drain to the existing points and adjust the feet to level.
If there is no water supply and/or drainage point, the whole situation needs to be considered. (and it can become costly)

pigrabbit

Post by pigrabbit » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi,

It’s only to connect hose and drain to existing points. Water supply and drainage points are all ready. It’s just my building maintenance company refuse to help me with connecting with the excuse that they don’t have certified plumber. I would understand if connecting dish washer needs certified plumber but washing machine is quite straightforward. Unfortunately, I don’t have tools and enough strength to do myself. Please send me an email, if you can do it. I’ll attach photos of draining points for you. It’s difficult to attach anything here.

pigrabbit

Post by pigrabbit » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

rinso wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:27 pm
pigrabbit wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:10 am
Hello,

We need more info. Normally it is almost like "plug and play". Connecting the hose and the drain to the existing points and adjust the feet to level.
If there is no water supply and/or drainage point, the whole situation needs to be considered. (and it can become costly)
It’s only to connect hose and drain to existing points. Water supply and drainage points are all ready. It’s just my building maintenance company refuse to help me with connecting with the excuse that they don’t have certified plumber. I would understand if connecting dish washer needs certified plumber but washing machine is quite straightforward. Unfortunately, I don’t have tools and enough strength to do myself. Please send me an email, if you can do it. I’ll attach photos of draining points for you. It’s difficult to attach anything here.