Citizenship Application 2019

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:23 am

My friend received his Finnish citizens today. He applied in February 2019 and enter stage 2 in February 2020. He got his positive decision today. They only asked for payslips and travel history.



Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

Finland2015
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Finland2015 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 am

Finally they asked supplement request and my application entered stage 2.
Such a bigggg relief.

Finland2015
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Finland2015 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:26 am

kuusipalaa wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:55 am
My friend received citizenship today. Submitted documents on October 10, 2019.
They don't have a queue. Another friend of mine who filed in early April 2019 on the same grounds is still waiting.
Of course, they don't have queue without a tint of doubt. When you deal with migri you are completely on luck. This is our basic complaint which migri supporters take wrongly.

Finland2015
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Finland2015 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 am

Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 am
Finally they asked supplement request and my application entered stage 2.
Such a bigggg relief.
Mirannez
What happened with your application??? You are also one of the affectees who did a blunder to apply in February :lol:

Mirannez
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Mirannez » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am

Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 am
Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 am
Finally they asked supplement request and my application entered stage 2.
Such a bigggg relief.
Mirannez
What happened with your application??? You are also one of the affectees who did a blunder to apply in February :lol:
Congrats!
I am still at the stage 1, and verified my identity by 19 Feb 2019. What about you? what was your application date? and from which city? Did you send email to the Migri after i year waiting? what did they reply you?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

ash_12
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by ash_12 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:18 am

My friend who submitted his application in November 2019 got his decision yesterday

Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 am

Those of you that applied in March 2019 any update yet?

alijatoi255
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:42 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by alijatoi255 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:07 am

I applied in march, but still waiting.

Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:18 am

I applied in early March and still waiting too.

Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:19 am

I heard about a guy that applied in June 2019, got his decision yesterday.

Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 am

So it seems those that applied in February 2019 had almost got their decision. Now those that applied in March should be the next processing phase.

Finland2015
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Finland2015 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:03 am

Mirannez wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:43 am
Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:29 am
Finland2015 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:23 am
Finally they asked supplement request and my application entered stage 2.
Such a bigggg relief.
Mirannez
What happened with your application??? You are also one of the affectees who did a blunder to apply in February :lol:
Congrats!
I am still at the stage 1, and verified my identity by 19 Feb 2019. What about you? what was your application date? and from which city? Did you send email to the Migri after i year waiting? what did they reply you?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
I submitted mine on 20 February. I sent many emails to migri after 1 year but they did not reply. You should also send them email. At least, it's your right to know why your application is not moved to stage 2..

Software
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Software » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:28 am

Those that applied in the end of February and 1st week of March any update yet?

Mirannez
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by Mirannez » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:45 pm

Software wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:28 am
Those that applied in the end of February and 1st week of March any update yet?
This is the Migri's reply to my question about the progress in my citizenship application (19 Feb 2019 from Oulu), which is still at the stage 1:

....................................
Dear ...,

Unfortunately there is still a short queue before you. Next in line are applications which have been submitted in the beginning of February 2019. I believe the processing time for your application is 1-2 months.

We ask you to wait patiently for now. The Finnish Immigration Service will be in contact should we need clarifications regarding your application.

Sincerely,
....................................

wali
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:06 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by wali » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:00 pm

I am following this thread for last one year without posting as there was no progress on my application. Today, my application status is changed to in progress. I applied last year and proved identity at migri (Helsinki) on 22 March. I will update once I get more updates on my application.
Last edited by wali on Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.


Post Reply