Citizenship Application 2020

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
dbest_88

Re: Citizenship Application 2020

Post by dbest_88 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:01 pm

Hi all,
I just joined this forum. I applied in January and went for identification on January 29, 2020, and since then my enterfinland page has just been in waiting for processing.
One thing I noticed is that from studyinfo, it says that migri has visited on the same day to check if the academic documents I submitted are valid.
I also received what I assume was an automated message from enterfinland website on the 14.04.2020 that my application has now been in enterfinland. I assume it just sends that every 3 months. Nothing else aside from these two.
Has anyone has the kind of situation when their enterfinland page just stuck at waiting for processing?
Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

finblack

Post by finblack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:44 pm

I got the same email after 6 months. I applied in October 2019. The automated email was sent on the 20th of April. Usually when you get this email, it means u will be answered anytime soon . I got the same email before my permanent resident was issued. The email wasn't this long but it a bit similar.

Hyvä asiakas

Hakemuksesi on Enter Finlandissa ja odottaa käsittelyvuoroaan.

Jotta pystymme aloittamaan asiasi käsittelyn heti kun sen käsittelyvuoro tulee, on tärkeää että hakemuksessasi antamat tiedot ovat ajan tasalla. Tästä syystä pyydämme sinua täydentämään hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa käyttämällä Lähetä lisätietoa –toimintoa.

Täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa ajantasaisilla tiedoilla koskien tekemiäsi ulkomaanmatkoja sekä toimeentulolähdettäsi seuraavasti:

Ilmoita Maahanmuuttovirastolle hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen tekemäsi ulkomaanmatkojen kohde, tarkoitus, ajankohta ja kesto. Ilmoita myös, mikäli et ole tehnyt ulkomaanmatkoja hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen.
Ilmoita mistä olet saanut toimeentulosi hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen.

Jos olet ansiotyössä samassa työpaikassa, jonka olet ilmoittanut hakemuslomakkeella, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa viimeisimmällä palkkalaskelmallasi, josta käy ilmi edellisen ja kuluvan vuoden palkkakertymä. Jos olet ansiotyössä uudessa työpaikassa, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa työsopimuksellasi ja viimeisimmällä palkkalaskelmallasi, josta käy ilmi edellisen ja kuluvan vuoden palkkakertymä.

Jos olet opiskellut, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa mahdollisella tutkintotodistuksellasi. Jos opiskelusi ovat vielä kesken, täydennä hakemustasi opintosuoritusotteellasi tai oppilaitoksesi antamalla todistuksella läsnäolosta.

Jos sinulla on oma yritys, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa korkeintaan kuusi kuukautta vanhalla kaupparekisteriotteella sekä uusimmalla tuloslaskelmalla ja taseella. Lähetä lisäksi kirjanpitäjäsi antama todistus yksityisotoistasi tai sinulle yrityksestäsi maksetuista palkoista sekä osingoista.

Maahanmuuttovirasto saa tiedon Kelalta saamistasi tuista tai avustuksista. Kelan päätöksistä ei tarvitse toimittaa kopioita Maahanmuuttovirastolle.
Muistathan, että sinulla pitää olla voimassaoleva oleskelulupa ja matkustusasiakirja koko kansalaisuushakemuksen käsittelyn ajan. Hae uutta oleskelulupaa ja matkustusasiakirjaa ajoissa, jos niiden voimassaolo on päättymässä. Voit täydentää hakemustasi tiedolla uudesta matkustusasiakirjastasi Enter Finland -tililläsi.

Voit itse seurata hakemuksesi tilaa milloin tahansa kirjautumalla sisään Enter Finlandiin.

Lisäksi löydät hakemusten odotettavissa olevan käsittelyajan verkkosivuiltamme https://migri.fi/kasittelyajat. Jos verkkosivuillamme antamamme odotettavissa oleva käsittelyaika ei ole vielä ylittynyt oman asiasi kohdalla, odota rauhassa.

Jos tarvitsemme sinulta lisää täydennystä hakemukseesi, lähetämme pyynnön Enter Finland -tilillesi ja saat siitä ilmoituksen sähköpostiisi. Kun päätös on tehty, saat siitä ilmoituksen sähköpostiisi.

Älä vastaa tähän viestiin sähköpostitse, vaan täydennä hakemustasi asiointitililläsi Enter FInlandissa.

Ystävällisin terveisin
Maahanmuuttovirasto
www.migri.fi

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 pm

My friend got this message 2 days before their application went into processing. So maybe your turn is soon.

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:02 pm

I applied in November 2019 and last day I received an automated email from enterfinland.fi. I was advised to update my travel history and means of support. I have updated travel history and uploaded salary slips since November 2019. So fingures crossed. One particular thing I would like to know that though migri ask to update travel history and means of support but the status is same i.e. APPLICATION IS WAITING FOR PROCESSING. Anyone have idea why status is same given they asked for supplement the application?

ozil-madrid

Post by ozil-madrid » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:14 am

Hi Salman,

I believe i saw previous posts that mentioned that the status suddenly changed from waiting to decision made, seems they just sometimes forget to update it.

May i ask how long have you been in finland ?

Thanks and best of luck!
Salman.Saleem wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:02 pm
I applied in November 2019 and last day I received an automated email from enterfinland.fi. I was advised to update my travel history and means of support. I have updated travel history and uploaded salary slips since November 2019. So fingures crossed. One particular thing I would like to know that though migri ask to update travel history and means of support but the status is same i.e. APPLICATION IS WAITING FOR PROCESSING. Anyone have idea why status is same given they asked for supplement the application?

finblack

Post by finblack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 am

Salman.Saleem wrote:

I also received an email after I applied but not about my application entering enterfinland. I got the same email regarding my permanent resident permit and 3 weeks after that, it went into processing . I just hope we all get these citizenships this year. It's gonna be harder next year with this Corona issue hitting the economy in Europe

finblack

Post by finblack » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:53 am

heretostay wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 pm
My friend got this message 2 days before their application went into processing. So maybe your turn is soon.

I think so too... Some people don't receive this automated message though before it moves to the next stage. My friend has been waiting for almost a year... No message was sent and now his application is on the 2 stage. I have read some people applications don't even move to the second stage before decision is made ....

I will update on this site once decision is made on my application...

dbest_88

Post by dbest_88 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:46 pm

heretostay wrote:
When did your friend apply and when did the get the message?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:18 pm

dbest_88 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:46 pm
heretostay wrote:
When did your friend apply and when did the get the message?
Mid August was the application and the message was Marchand 10. Stage 2 March 12 and still waiting... I have a huge surprise planned for them when the hopefully positive decision comes so I am following the situation closely. They aren’t on this forum but they gave permission to me share anonymous stats.

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:48 pm

ozil-madrid wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:14 am
Hi Salman,

I believe i saw previous posts that mentioned that the status suddenly changed from waiting to decision made, seems they just sometimes forget to update it.

May i ask how long have you been in finland ?

Thanks and best of luck!
Salman.Saleem wrote:
Hi Ozil,

Thanks for the reply. I hope this may true in my case that they started processing but forget to update at enterfinland.
I have been in Finland since 2013
I wish you good luck!
Last edited by Salman.Saleem on Thu May 07, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maaria

Post by Maaria » Fri May 01, 2020 3:03 am

dbest_88 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:01 pm
One thing I noticed is that from studyinfo, it says that migri has visited on the same day to check if the academic documents I submitted are valid.
Did you have to submit academic documents for citizenship application? I don't see any questions related to education in citizenship application. Do you mind explaining what was the reason for submitting academic documents during citizenship application? I am curious.
Last edited by Maaria on Fri May 01, 2020 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maaria

Post by Maaria » Fri May 01, 2020 3:04 am

Edit: Double post. Sorry.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Fri May 01, 2020 3:39 am

Maaria wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:03 am
dbest_88 wrote:
Did you have to submit academic documents for citizenship application? I don't see any questions related to education in citizenship application. Do you mind explaining what was the reason for submitting academic documents during citizenship application? I am curious.
I assume this person has applied for a residence permit as student, not for citizenship.

rickx1234

Post by rickx1234 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:04 am

Maaria wrote:
dbest_88 wrote:
The logic is pretty much similar to work proof. A person studies for a job in the future, so that he/she can hopefully manage his/her life even without Kela's support. This is the ultimate goal. A certificate of studies (opintosuoritusote) serves as a proof that the applicant is working on the right track towards employment. At least he/she isn't sitting at home empty handed. I wasn't aware of this until I was asked so at the migri. I'm now studying on loan and migri definitely knows it but they wanna make sure that I'm realizing my commitments.

dbest_88

Post by dbest_88 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:52 am

Maaria wrote:
dbest_88 wrote:
I did not submit any academic documents but I enter Finland in 2014 as a student and I guess they have just gone to check if I have completed all my studies.
If you have ever studied any degree or course in Finland, then you can also check yourself from studyinfo.fi
You will need your bank login details to identify yourself.