Need advices

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
facealeksandra

Re: Need advices

Post by facealeksandra » Fri May 01, 2020 4:53 am

Thank you so much Finlandgirl and for every body,the problem that I don't have anybody to help me in Finland to get a good lawyer, and if that lawyer will be paid by Finnish government or not, because I don't work in my country,but I will manage to make appeal even by myself, and write to European court,I will fight until my last breath for my daughter,I will never give up, I promise her that.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri May 01, 2020 7:37 am

I still would advise considering a plan B. Your chances of success in the legal route are minimal. (you are not the first such case and the ECHR text states that there is already well-estabished case law) Besides, it will take a looooong time, in which you will be away from your daughter.
Fintel is right to suggest moving (with your family) to another country is a doable option. You will face fewer problems and you leave your negative history behind.

facealeksandra

Post by facealeksandra » Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Thank you all , Finlandgirl fintel and rinso,my daughter now is with her Finnish mother, I'm not in relation with her mother anymore,she didn't want to sacrifice anything with me, don't want to bring my daughter for me even for fiew days,but it's true that I need to make my life somewhere,and wait for time that my daughter can come to me by herself if I don't succeed to go to her even for visiting not to live with her there.

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri May 01, 2020 1:37 pm

I'm not in relation with her mother anymore
don't want to bring my daughter for me even for fiew days
That makes your case even weaker. I don't give you any hope.