Non EU citizen moving to Finland, but sponsored and invited by a Finnish citizen (friend)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
MBEE

Re: Non EU citizen moving to Finland, but sponsored and invited by a Finnish citizen (friend)

Post by MBEE » Mon May 11, 2020 10:25 pm

fintel wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:45 pm
MBEE wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 1:26 am
im totally dependent on my friend
lmao,

Re: Non EU citizen moving to Finland, but sponsored and invited by a Finnish citizen (friend)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

suomynona.yllatot

Post by suomynona.yllatot » Tue May 12, 2020 9:36 am

Why exactly do you want to move to Finland?

Is your partner your intended long(er) term partner?

OR
Move for work?

OR
Both reasons?
Yep, it is! What's the big deal?

inkku

Post by inkku » Tue May 12, 2020 12:05 pm

And why exactly do you want to know it?

suomynona.yllatot

Post by suomynona.yllatot » Tue May 12, 2020 2:07 pm

inkku wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:05 pm
To be able to provide context specific guidance... :roll:

Would there by another reason? Not the brightest moments! :wink:

MBEE

Post by MBEE » Tue May 12, 2020 2:23 pm

suomynona.yllatot wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:07 pm
inkku wrote:

To school though ,but fear lies between not being admitted by the schools applied into and still getting to Finland regardless. Thank you

inkku

Post by inkku » Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm

suomynona.yllatot wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:07 pm
inkku wrote:

you are here more to make troubles and moan about Finland than actually to help people.

suomynona.yllatot

Post by suomynona.yllatot » Tue May 12, 2020 7:13 pm

inkku wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm
you are here more to make troubles and moan about Finland than actually to help people.
Point taken. Yes, I bitch about Finland, and my points are true as well. Finns have lost debates to me. But to be fair, I moan, along with the bitching, I've actually given solid advice that actually helps people from contractual issues to ;)

But I have not created trouble for anyone now, have I? UNLESS, they get into an unaware baseless discussion about things they are actually clueless about! So, comes the question: Why are you moaning about me? :D

PS. If it is relationship based, my advice would have been to safeguard himself. If he is coming for work, let the person know the reality of employment. What would be wrong in that? ;)

inkku

Post by inkku » Tue May 12, 2020 8:15 pm

suomynona.yllatot wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:13 pm
inkku wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Point taken. Yes, I bitch about Finland, and my points are true as well. Finns have lost debates to me. But to be fair, I moan, along with the bitching, I've actually given solid advice that actually helps people from contractual issues to ;)

But I have not created trouble for anyone now, have I? UNLESS, they get into an unaware baseless discussion about things they are actually clueless about! So, comes the question: Why are you moaning about me? :D

PS. If it is relationship based, my advice would have been to safeguard himself. If he is coming for work, let the person know the reality of employment. What would be wrong in that? ;)
I am surprised, you are clearly developing.... I thought you were a lost case...