Additional Information Request after being granted a resident permit about two months ago

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lib69

Additional Information Request after being granted a resident permit about two months ago

Post by Lib69 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:35 am

I got a positive decision about 2 months ago on my resident permit application after going through the whole process and providing all the information migri requested, including all the additional information. On the day I got my decision, I realised there was another notification saying that, "the processing of your application has started" and on that same day I got another notification saying that "you have received the decision". I figured this was a mistake and hoped it will be resolved. This morning I woke up to an email from migri notifying me about an additional information request. I opened my account and saw that there was no option for me to even add the additional information even though I already have a positive decision. I still think this is a mistake. Is this normal?

This is what it's like

3/25/2020 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
4/3/2020 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
4/3/2020 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.
4/6/2020 A decision has been made on your application.
4/6/2020 The decision can be read on your user account.
4/6/2020 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
4/6/2020 You have received the decision.
6/2/2020 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: Additional Information Request after being granted a resident permit about two months ago

Post by heretostay » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 am

Send migri an email with your customer/diary number and ask them if this is an error or if you need to send this information and if so how.

Lib69

Re: Additional Information Request after being granted a resident permit about two months ago

Post by Lib69 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:53 am

heretostay wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:48 am
Send migri an email with your customer/diary number and ask them if this is an error or if you need to send this information and if so how.
Yes I just did that. Thanks

Renan_Conceicao

Post by Renan_Conceicao » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:40 pm

Hello, what happened next?