Help plis

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Ousman

Help plis

Post by Ousman » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:51 am

Hello there, I have a residence permit as a guardian of a Finnish citizen 4years A
Now me and my ex are planning to move into different apartments and I want to know if that will affect my residence permit. I don’t work, I am still in the te office integration plan.
Me and my ex decide that we won’t fight over our child and we will always put him first.
But I want to know. Will my residence permit will canceled if we move to different apartments?

Thanks

Help plis

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Help plis

Post by rinso » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:34 am

Will my residence permit will canceled if we move to different apartments?
Probably not.

Ousman

Post by Ousman » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:49 am

rinso wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:34 am
Will my residence permit will canceled if we move to different apartments?
Probably not.
Rinso. Does it mean that it could be canceled.

rinso

Post by rinso » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:12 pm

Based on 5 lines of text (your post) it is impossible to say if there are hidden problems or exceptions.
So based on your information; it will probably not canceled.

Ousman

Post by Ousman » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:11 pm

rinso wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:12 pm
Based on 5 lines of text (your post) it is impossible to say if there are hidden problems or exceptions.
So based on your information; it will probably not canceled.
Rinso thanks for the reply

There is no hidden problem between us. We have been in relationship for almost six years, 4 years in Italy and 2years here in Finland. We both decided that it is better if we move to different apartments when things don’t go well anymore between us. she is also worried about my residence permit and she taken care of the child all by her self if it get canceled. So I decided to come and ask on here.
We both trying to find a job for me before I move, but it is taken longer than we thought. She will also be going back to school.
I want to know if there’s any case they could cancel my residence permit because we really want me stay here and take care of our child together, even if we are not in a relationship anymore

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:10 pm

Ousman wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:11 pm
There is no hidden problem between us. We have been in relationship for almost six years, 4 years in Italy and 2years here in Finland. We both decided that it is better if we move to different apartments when things don’t go well anymore between us. she is also worried about my residence permit and she taken care of the child all by her self if it get canceled. So I decided to come and ask on here.
We both trying to find a job for me before I move, but it is taken longer than we thought. She will also be going back to school.
I want to know if there’s any case they could cancel my residence permit because we really want me stay here and take care of our child together, even if we are not in a relationship anymore
As long as the grounds for the permit exist, it will not be cancelled. Moving to another apartment does not automatically mean that you are no longer a guardian.

Ousman

Post by Ousman » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:08 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:10 pm
Ousman wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:11 pm
As long as the grounds for the permit exist, it will not be cancelled. Moving to another apartment does not automatically mean that you are no longer a guardian.

Thanks you Betelgeuse

If I understand you well. You mean that if I don’t loose the custody then my residence permit will not be canceled and I get to see my son?

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Ousman wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:08 pm
If I understand you well. You mean that if I don’t loose the custody then my residence permit will not be canceled and I get to see my son?
https://migri.fi/en/cancellation-of-a-permit