Quit job and leaving Finland temporarily

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
paharjoyi

Post by paharjoyi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:01 am

I have a 4 years work permit (I can work any type of job with this permit, got it after graduation). I am planning to quit my current job and go to another country for internship for 10-12 months. My work permit will expire on 2023. Will my work permit can be cancelled for quiting job?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Quit job and leaving Finland temporarily

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:56 am

paharjoyi wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:01 am
I have a 4 years work permit (I can work any type of job with this permit, got it after graduation). I am planning to quit my current job and go to another country for internship for 10-12 months. My work permit will expire on 2023. Will my work permit can be cancelled for quiting job?
” Your residence permit may be cancelled if the grounds on which it was granted no longer exist. This may for example happen if your residence permit was granted for working in Finland but your employment relationship has ended.”

https://migri.fi/en/cancellation-of-a-permit

paharjoyi

Post by paharjoyi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Yet it is still not clear. I don't see any solid statement from migri in terms of cancellation of work permit according to my situation.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:13 am

paharjoyi wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:01 pm
Yet it is still not clear. I don't see any solid statement from migri in terms of cancellation of work permit according to my situation.
You would only get a decision to fitted your situation if they issue a decision to cancel your permit.