The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
moahas

The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

Post by moahas » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:38 pm

I applied for an extension of my RP based on studies. But it showing this in enterfinland. They didn’t notify me anything yet. If it is a negative decision, is there anyone who appealed and got a positive decision later? Please help 😞😞

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

SallyfromMalaysia

Re: The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

Post by SallyfromMalaysia » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:09 am

I just got my decision the same way. It's been a week since it said my decision is ready on EnterFinland. I called the migri person and she said the authority will contact me. It might be that we don't have a valid permit now/expired. I don't know.

Beautybyolori

Re: The decision will be served on you by the authorities. Please wait for the authorities to contact you.

Post by Beautybyolori » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:06 pm

Hi, have you gotten the decision? Has the authorities contacted you?

SallyfromMalaysia

Post by SallyfromMalaysia » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:32 am

It's been two months and I still have not received anything. Check my mailbox every day. :x But nothing. I sent an email to migri and she said I will be contacted by the police within their scheduled time. It is a long wait for uncertainty.

Hellooooo

Post by Hellooooo » Mon May 02, 2022 11:05 pm

Hello we have the same problem with you guys do you have any update yet? They gave me the decision last February but I can't find the attachment so I've waited since then.

SallyfromMalaysia

Post by SallyfromMalaysia » Tue May 03, 2022 11:48 am

Guys,

I got the decision. The policeman called me and asked me to meet him at the police station. He told me the application was negative and explained the appeal process. He said I have to appeal within 30 days from that day. Signed the received documents.

So the appeal does not have any specific procedure. I just wrote a formal letter to the court, explaining my situation and why ELY (since I applied for an Entrepreneur visa after my study visa) should have accepted my application. Explain my whole situation, that the business plan makes sense, etc. And submitted to the email provided from the appeal procedure documents. You are allowed to stay in Finland during the appeal process.

Then, I have not received anything that the email was received or not until last week, a court sent me the email that ELY has decided to accept my application and forwarded it to Migri to issue the visa for 12 months(that part annoys me) however you can submit another application on the different ground while waiting. I mean now. Even before you have not received the decision yet.

Don't worry, just follow the flow. Things eventually will be alright. Hope this helps.

Hellooooo

Post by Hellooooo » Tue May 03, 2022 11:18 pm

Are you still a student now? How many months before the police contact you?

SallyfromMalaysia

Post by SallyfromMalaysia » Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm

Not anymore. Well, until I got the residence permit from Migri, technically I'm still under my previous permit. Basically, it was 8-9 months after I sent my application.

Jackwillson

Post by Jackwillson » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:31 am

Hello i have apply residencial permit for spouse of a finnish citizen, I also have the same situation i login into my enterfinland, i found message there as
16.05.2022 decision has been made, then it says if the final document doesn't appear i wait peace i will be contacted
16.05.2022 it says authorities will contacted you, now 2 weeks somedays but still no information
But on the top part of enterfinland i saw on the top that they where trying to send me the link but it doesn't appear due Internet connection, also when i was going to service point for presentation the passport i present was valid for 6 months, then renew my passport and send a pictures to finnish immigration services
Did anyone decision happen like this, and what was the decision?
And if anyone have ideas about this can you help please?