Find A Lost Relative

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Kwangu Manda

Find A Lost Relative

Post by Kwangu Manda » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:49 pm

Hello, my name is Keangu and I am from Zambia. I really need help in finding my missing half brother whom I lost contact with in 2004 as a child after our father died. He probably does not know that dad died and could possibly think he was neglected to now. I have tried to search for him on socials over the years but to no avail. His name is Karo Manda but it may be possible that he could be using another name. He is of mixed race (my dad was black and his mom white). He should be in his early to mid 30s now. If there is any way you guys can recommend that I search for him, please contact me on [email protected]

Find A Lost Relative

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Marie143

Re: Find A Lost Relative

Post by Marie143 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:25 am

Kwangu Manda wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:49 pm
Hello, my name is Keangu and I am from Zambia. I really need help in finding my missing half brother whom I lost contact with in 2004 as a child after our father died. He probably does not know that dad died and could possibly think he was neglected to now. I have tried to search for him on socials over the years but to no avail. His name is Karo Manda but it may be possible that he could be using another name. He is of mixed race (my dad was black and his mom white). He should be in his early to mid 30s now. If there is any way you guys can recommend that I search for him, please contact me on [email protected] https://www.atlantadrywallservice.com/
Hello,
Did you already find your brother? I have a friend who worked on a TV network and I think he can help to find your brother.