Map of tree types and flowers?

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
agroot

Post by agroot » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:39 pm

Does such thing exist? Where can I look for such information? (Finnish is okay)

I need it to check which areas are most habitable, as it turned out some cities are not filled with 5 floor tall trees, roamed with rabbits and their air doesn't smell flower in spring and fruit in summer like here

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Map of tree types and flowers?

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:53 pm

agroot wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:39 pm
Does such thing exist? Where can I look for such information? (Finnish is okay)

I need it to check which areas are most habitable, as it turned out some cities are not filled with 5 floor tall trees, roamed with rabbits and their air doesn't smell flower in spring and fruit in summer like here
There are things like https://suomenluonto.fi/wp-content/uplo ... _netti.jpg showing in which areas certain types of plants naturally grow, but that doesn't apply to any specific place within those areas. Municipalities have zoning regulations, in which you can find designated forested areas, which are more likely to remain as such also in the future. If you want to be absolutely certain, look for areas next to nature reserves and national parks. Or buy enough land of your own.