Personal Shopper type service for international?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Kirben

Post by Kirben » Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 am

Are there any personal shopper type services in Finland, that will buy products, and ship them overseas? I can't seem to find any at all for Finland

I want to purchase several exclusive items from the shop in the Angry Birds park in Lappeenranta, Finland, and have them shipped to Australia.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: Personal Shopper type service for international?

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Thu May 19, 2022 12:33 pm

Kirben wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 am
Are there any personal shopper type services in Finland, that will buy products, and ship them overseas? I can't seem to find any at all for Finland

I want to purchase several exclusive items from the shop in the Angry Birds park in Lappeenranta, Finland, and have them shipped to Australia.
There are some personal shoppers for clothing/fashion, also some stores provide a similar service, but I haven't heard of "general" personal shoppers. Likely the clientele would be very limited since labor is expensive and Finns are used to doing things themselves (generally no people packing groceries in stores or filling up cars at gas stations, no doorpersons or porters in hotels (short of maybe some high-end ones) etc.)