what kind resident permit i can make it in my situation?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
ladyind22

Post by ladyind22 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:55 pm

Good Afternoon from Helsinki,

i have some question beside my situation.
i live in Italy for about 6 years today. i came from Indonesia country and i came to Italy for my beautiful little son situation healthy care. we already live in Italy and he is Italian Citizenship and i still Indonesia citizenship. short story the father of my son passed away back in 2017 and im become single mom. for about 5 years later i have new relationship with Finnish man. we are in serious relationship and this year view months ago i have news about my pregnancy. the question is because he is not ready to get in marriage and i wanna move to finland and give birth to baby in here so what exactly resident permit i need to have it?

note: i have resident permit in italy and i have the right to move around europe too.

i hope someone can help me give answer for my question. in this monday i will try to call immigration too.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: what kind resident permit i can make it in my situation?

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:09 pm

ladyind22 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:55 pm
Good Afternoon from Helsinki,

i have some question beside my situation.
i live in Italy for about 6 years today. i came from Indonesia country and i came to Italy for my beautiful little son situation healthy care. we already live in Italy and he is Italian Citizenship and i still Indonesia citizenship. short story the father of my son passed away back in 2017 and im become single mom. for about 5 years later i have new relationship with Finnish man. we are in serious relationship and this year view months ago i have news about my pregnancy. the question is because he is not ready to get in marriage and i wanna move to finland and give birth to baby in here so what exactly resident permit i need to have it?

note: i have resident permit in italy and i have the right to move around europe too.

i hope someone can help me give answer for my question. in this monday i will try to call immigration too.
Since your son is Italian, you don’t need a residence permit.

” If the EU citizen in question is under 18 years of age, you are his or her guardian”

https://migri.fi/en/residence-card-for-family-members

For that route you only need to show sufficient funds:

” In your registration application, you need to present documentation of your grounds for residence and of your sufficient funds. You are not required to have a specific amount of money. ”

https://migri.fi/en/eu-citizen