Positive or negative decision

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Jackwillson

Post by Jackwillson » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:24 am

Hello
I have some doubt, i want you to shared your experience with me or shared your ideas with me please, i apply residencial permit for spouse of a finnish citizen, I apply through online enterfinland, I open my account with email, i just login and saw message like this
16.05.2022 the decision has been made, if the final document doesn't appear wait you will be contacted.
16.05.2022 the decision will be notify by the authority. Then on top of my account enterfinland I saw notice saying the link doesn't appear due to Internet interruption.
Also the passport I present at my presentation at service was expired, then since i get new renewal passport i send them the pictures, and i think i have bad Internet version because even to send those pictures to finnish immigration services was difficult, if I send the pictures it doesn't go, I try it many times, but at the end it work.
Now my question is do you have any ideas about wether a positive descion or negative from your own experience or from your understanding? Or did anyone has received the decision at finnish immigration services point, and you apply through online enterfinland?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

vincentsky

Re: Positive or negative decision

Post by vincentsky » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 pm

1. They are ok with expired passports that happen during the processing time, so long as you have a renewed passport on hand because they WILL ask for it. When they ask for it, you will be able to open your application again and send them the new copy.
2. It most likely means they will interview you (in my case it was a questionaire). It's a process they use to filter out the fake marriages.
3. If you have questions or any problems, always contact the person who is handling your permit case and be polite.

Last but not least, try not to fear monger. I know it will be REALLY HARD to do because Migri does have your life in their hands, but fear mongering doesn't help your daily life.

paintballsean

Re: Positive or negative decision

Post by paintballsean » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:37 am

vincentsky wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 pm
1. They are ok with expired passports that happen during the processing time, so long as you have a renewed passport on hand because they WILL ask for it. When they ask for it, you will be able to open your application again and send them the new copy.
2. It most likely means they will interview you (in my case it was a questionaire). It's a process they use to filter out the fake marriages.
3. If you have questions or any problems, always contact the person who is handling your permit case and be polite.

Last but not least, try not to fear monger. I know it will be REALLY HARD to do because Migri does have your life in their hands, but fear mongering doesn't help your daily life.
How long after you returned a questionnaire did it take for them to make a decision