First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
dreamer1013
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:32 am

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by dreamer1013 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:32 am

paintballsean wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:40 pm
dreamer1013 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:00 pm
Update on my RP. I got approved just today (273 on queue), after giving supplementary answers last week!!!

So so happy and excited to be with my husband!!! :D :D :D
Congrats I'm.still waiting the worker sent an email saying she never got the answers and it was resent and now she says she's working on it. I'm already on my way to finland I had the ticket and I am arriving today
Thanks! I just received my RP card the other day! I didn't expect it to be that fast, I'll arrive in Finland next month! :)



Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

paintballsean
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 am
Contact:

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by paintballsean » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:43 pm

I officially got my decison 29.08.22 from migri of an approval for my first permit to stay with my husband I'm so excited as I have been in finland for a visit for three weeks

BRIKOUI
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:18 pm

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by BRIKOUI » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 am

Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:55 pm
iam spouse of finnish citizen i applied in (EnterFinland) 25.02.2022 and i proved my identity in April.6.2022 and still waiting to be processing when i check today my queue number is 450
Who is like me?
Hey did you get any news ?

Hassan10
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by Hassan10 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:13 am

BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 am
Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:55 pm
iam spouse of finnish citizen i applied in (EnterFinland) 25.02.2022 and i proved my identity in April.6.2022 and still waiting to be processing when i check today my queue number is 450
Who is like me?
Hey did you get any news ?
yes 23.8.2022 they started my process and 29.8.2022 they sent me request for 40 questions i replied on 30.8.22 bus still no news

BRIKOUI
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:18 pm

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by BRIKOUI » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:02 pm

Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:13 am
BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 am
Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:55 pm
iam spouse of finnish citizen i applied in (EnterFinland) 25.02.2022 and i proved my identity in April.6.2022 and still waiting to be processing when i check today my queue number is 450
Who is like me?
Hey did you get any news ?


yes 23.8.2022 they started my process and 29.8.2022 they sent me request for 40 questions i replied on 30.8.22 bus still no news
I hope you would get good news soon . What was your queue number when they started process your app

Hassan10
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by Hassan10 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:03 pm

BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:02 pm
Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:13 am
BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:05 am

Hey did you get any news ?


yes 23.8.2022 they started my process and 29.8.2022 they sent me request for 40 questions i replied on 30.8.22 bus still no news
I hope you would get good news soon . What was your queue number when they started process your app
when they started the process of my app my queue number was 380 app before me write me your snapchat to give you more information

BRIKOUI
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:18 pm

Re: First RP 2021 for finn citizen spouse

Post by BRIKOUI » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:03 pm
BRIKOUI wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:02 pm
Hassan10 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:13 am

I hope you would get good news soon . What was your queue number when they started process your app
when they started the process of my app my queue number was 380 app before me write me your snapchat to give you more information
Okay simo_labsir21 my snapchat


Post Reply