Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Post Reply
SMUN
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by SMUN » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:41 am

PasilanKaveri wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:38 pm
Applied and then interviewed April 2020
Let's goooooo
Any news from your end amigo? :?



Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

SMUN
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by SMUN » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 am

Btw the waiting time has been apparently reduced to 7 to 16 months in the citizenship application category. For the ones who arrived without a passport and residence permit, it is 24-26 :lol:

boy30062021
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by boy30062021 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:35 pm

SMUN wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 am
Btw the waiting time has been apparently reduced to 7 to 16 months in the citizenship application category. For the ones who arrived without a passport and residence permit, it is 24-26 :lol:
I contacted them 2 weeks ago, I came with valid passport with residence permit in Finland and what they told me that estimated time for me is 26 months. I am trying to explain them that it says on their website that if you come with residence permit and have valid passport it should be 7 - 16 months. This is really frustrating me now, they are not even following their own made rules inside the immigration. This is the email I got from them

The estimated processing time for your application is currently 26 months. This time is counted from when you have visited our service point to identify yourself. The processing of citizenship applications is currently backlogged and we have informed customers about this here https://migri.fi/en/-/backlogs-in-the-p ... ications-1

Edward35
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Edward35 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:35 pm
SMUN wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 am
Btw the waiting time has been apparently reduced to 7 to 16 months in the citizenship application category. For the ones who arrived without a passport and residence permit, it is 24-26 :lol:
I contacted them 2 weeks ago, I came with valid passport with residence permit in Finland and what they told me that estimated time for me is 26 months. I am trying to explain them that it says on their website that if you come with residence permit and have valid passport it should be 7 - 16 months. This is really frustrating me now, they are not even following their own made rules inside the immigration. This is the email I got from them

The estimated processing time for your application is currently 26 months. This time is counted from when you have visited our service point to identify yourself. The processing of citizenship applications is currently backlogged and we have informed customers about this here https://migri.fi/en/-/backlogs-in-the-p ... ications-1
That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.

boy30062021
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by boy30062021 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:39 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:35 pm
SMUN wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 am
Btw the waiting time has been apparently reduced to 7 to 16 months in the citizenship application category. For the ones who arrived without a passport and residence permit, it is 24-26 :lol:
I contacted them 2 weeks ago, I came with valid passport with residence permit in Finland and what they told me that estimated time for me is 26 months. I am trying to explain them that it says on their website that if you come with residence permit and have valid passport it should be 7 - 16 months. This is really frustrating me now, they are not even following their own made rules inside the immigration. This is the email I got from them

The estimated processing time for your application is currently 26 months. This time is counted from when you have visited our service point to identify yourself. The processing of citizenship applications is currently backlogged and we have informed customers about this here https://migri.fi/en/-/backlogs-in-the-p ... ications-1
That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.
This is very sad and unfair !

Mamu
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Mamu » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:35 pm
SMUN wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 am
Btw the waiting time has been apparently reduced to 7 to 16 months in the citizenship application category. For the ones who arrived without a passport and residence permit, it is 24-26 :lol:
I contacted them 2 weeks ago, I came with valid passport with residence permit in Finland and what they told me that estimated time for me is 26 months. I am trying to explain them that it says on their website that if you come with residence permit and have valid passport it should be 7 - 16 months. This is really frustrating me now, they are not even following their own made rules inside the immigration. This is the email I got from them

The estimated processing time for your application is currently 26 months. This time is counted from when you have visited our service point to identify yourself. The processing of citizenship applications is currently backlogged and we have informed customers about this here https://migri.fi/en/-/backlogs-in-the-p ... ications-1
That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.
Edward35 ! Did your application moved stage 2. You mentioned bfore you applied 2021 April?

Edward35
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Edward35 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Mamu wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm
Edward35 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:35 pm


I contacted them 2 weeks ago, I came with valid passport with residence permit in Finland and what they told me that estimated time for me is 26 months. I am trying to explain them that it says on their website that if you come with residence permit and have valid passport it should be 7 - 16 months. This is really frustrating me now, they are not even following their own made rules inside the immigration. This is the email I got from them

The estimated processing time for your application is currently 26 months. This time is counted from when you have visited our service point to identify yourself. The processing of citizenship applications is currently backlogged and we have informed customers about this here https://migri.fi/en/-/backlogs-in-the-p ... ications-1
That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.
Edward35 ! Did your application moved stage 2. You mentioned bfore you applied 2021 April?
Mate still in stage one , 19kk

boy30062021
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Mamu wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm
Edward35 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm

That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.
Edward35 ! Did your application moved stage 2. You mentioned bfore you applied 2021 April?
Mate still in stage one , 19kk
Unbelievable you have been really suffering when you hear someone get it in 7 months 😂😂😂 mine is about 16 months now

Mamu
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Mamu » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:03 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Mamu wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:29 pm
Edward35 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:39 pm

That’s was response I also got from them. Their rules covers some applicants and neglect some.
Edward35 ! Did your application moved stage 2. You mentioned bfore you applied 2021 April?
Mate still in stage one , 19kk
I Applied May 2021 my application moved stage 2 more then month. Still waiting for the decision not asked yet any additional information.

kocool12
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:54 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by kocool12 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 pm

25 months. 410 on queue
this makes absolutely no sense

boy30062021
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by boy30062021 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:37 pm

kocool12 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 pm
25 months. 410 on queue
this makes absolutely no sense
You probably get yours in 1 month then 🤣🤣🤣 they dont have choice now because it is 26 months max 😀😀. You have waited really so long

heretostay
Posts: 587
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by heretostay » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:05 am

boy30062021 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:37 pm

it is 26 months max
This is not how estimates work. 26 months is longest estimated not guaranteed maximum.

Mamu
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Mamu » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:11 pm

Hi! Everyone They asked me today additional information I answered wich they ask how I sporting myself during the vacation I answered. How long it’s take after the reply to them? Anyone know ?
Many thanks.

boy30062021
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:12 am

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by boy30062021 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:26 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:11 pm
Hi! Everyone They asked me today additional information I answered wich they ask how I sporting myself during the vacation I answered. How long it’s take after the reply to them? Anyone know ?
Many thanks.
you probably getting it this week :) we are still in stage 1 :D :D

Mamu
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 2:57 pm

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Mamu » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:43 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:26 pm
Mamu wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:11 pm
Hi! Everyone They asked me today additional information I answered wich they ask how I sporting myself during the vacation I answered. How long it’s take after the reply to them? Anyone know ?
Many thanks.
you probably getting it this week :) we are still in stage 1 :D :D
Best of luck to everyone 😊


Post Reply