Nordea netbank help

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
goodquestion

Nordea netbank help

Post by goodquestion » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi everyone,

We have our access codes, but for the life of use, we cannot locate our "User ID" to log into netbank. Does anyone remember where the User ID is written on? A plastic card, or just a letter from Nordea? We're in Canada, so we can't just go to a Nordea branch at the moment :(

Any help appreciated.

Nordea netbank help

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Jukka Aho

Re: Nordea netbank help

Post by Jukka Aho » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 pm

goodquestion wrote:We have our access codes, but for the life of use, we cannot locate our "User ID" to log into netbank. Does anyone remember where the User ID is written on? A plastic card, or just a letter from Nordea? We're in Canada, so we can't just go to a Nordea branch at the moment :(
It’s the 7-digit (?) customer ID number on your copy of the Internet banking contract you signed with them.

Or at least that’s the way it used to be eons ago...
znark

brengun

Post by brengun » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 am

yip, Jukka,s right,again! You will need to contact nordea for a copy.
nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you,in time.its easy,.the beatles(j lennon)

maxxfi

Post by maxxfi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:18 pm

I can't say for a Nordea card, but just this morning I noticed that my Sampo bank card
has on the back side written the 'net ID'. After years I used it by remembering by heart :)
Maxxfi

goodquestion

Post by goodquestion » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Many thanks, yes, but we have misplaced the contract! :) Oh well, we will sort it out somehow.

sinikettu

Post by sinikettu » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 am

From Nordea web site;
If you lose your access codes

* Call Nordea Customer Service from abroad dial +358 20 333.
People do not become more irritable as they grow old - they simply stop making the effort to avoid annoying others.

longgo

Post by longgo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:17 pm

The ID is right after the name of Your contract. I'm pretty sure if You call them on the service line , You can explain what is Your problem, and with the name, card , and all documents that You still keep they will give You advice, but still think that by phone they will not give You the ID.. :roll:
Image http://www.citroen-bg.net/forum

agroot

Post by agroot » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm

Has this been changed? I opened an account and there is no mention about NetBank user id in dozens of papers... still waiting 2 weeks after receiving the first letter.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:58 pm

agroot wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm
Has this been changed? I opened an account and there is no mention about NetBank user id in dozens of papers... still waiting 2 weeks after receiving the first letter.
Did you ask for online banking when you opened the account? It isn't necessarily automatically given if you don't specifically request it. You should have signed an online banking agreement if they gave you netbank access. Check the papers you have. If it isn't there then contact Nordea to ask if you have online banking and if not how to get it.

agroot

Post by agroot » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:59 pm

Yes I can see the "Nordea Netbank" option is checked, but there is no mention about an user id.

jenkkipoika

Post by jenkkipoika » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:28 pm

agroot wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm
Opened an account a few months ago. Took about two more weeks after the first letters arrived before the separate NetBank info with user id arrived.

agroot

Post by agroot » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:00 am

jenkkipoika wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:28 pm
Opened an account a few months ago. Took about two more weeks after the first letters arrived before the separate NetBank info with user id arrived.
Okay now I finally understand - it's in its own letter not buried deep somewhere else, thanks!