hello all

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Aisi91

hello all

Post by Aisi91 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:38 am

I hope you can help me so I am waiting for my residency to process I am 4 months pregnant and I already got a personal number . while I am waiting for it to process can I follow any language school here or get some support from kela? or I need to wait until my residence. and if I can where should I go for directions? thank you all

hello all

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mamusha

Re: hello all

Post by Mamusha » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:50 pm

Aisi91 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:38 am
I hope you can help me so I am waiting for my residency to process I am 4 months pregnant and I already got a personal number . while I am waiting for it to process can I follow any language school here or get some support from kela? or I need to wait until my residence. and if I can where should I go for directions? thank you all
It’s hard to answer your question without knowing any details about you. You need to wait till you get your residence permit because that’s the first thing they check when you register as unemployed job seeker in TE-toimisto. Based on the info there, they will be able to check if you are eligible for any language courses and unemployment benefit. There are many factors affecting it. The answer isn’t simple. Your responsible person in TE-toimisto can access your situation and guide you what to do.