Cheap Massage or Spa in Helsinki or Espoo

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
porcher

Post by porcher » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:08 pm

just a question. Are there any massage spas around here? Well I am talking about legit massage parlors, not with those extra services that the news are talking about, that are cheap, not too pricey like 100EUR pero 1 hour, I am talking about perhaps 30EUR per hour or something. I am looking for either thai massage, shiatzu or reflexology kind of massage.

Any tips would be helpful

thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 pm

Political correctness is the belief that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:58 pm

OK, tell me where the fook you will find a massage in a Spa for 30 euros an hour in Finland?

20 euros/hour isn't an unreasonable wage for someone who has trained as a masseur (I would want 30), you can nearly double that by the time the employer has paid insurance and tax costs of employing someone, so that is 40 euros per hour before you have paid the cost of the building, the changing rooms, the towels, the oils, the platform, etc, etc, etc.

30 euros/hour for massage IN A SPA shows a dumbfooker asking the question :evil: So expect a dumbfook answer :evil:
Political correctness is the belief that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

porcher

Post by porcher » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:21 pm

whoa! thanks for the information. It is not necessary to get agitated, I am just inquiring if there are some places that can be considered cheap, I mean finland is supposed to be the center for SPAs.

I just thought there might be several.

I just checked the net and I came to see 55EUR for 1 hour in this 5 star thai spa near kamppi.

If you have more tips thanks, I highly appreciate it.

Cheers

porcher

Post by porcher » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:47 am

[quote="ronbladholm"][quote][size=18]
5 star [u]Thai[/u] spa near kamppi. [/size][/quote]

'Nuf said[/quote]

Oh...do THAI massage parlors here in Finland that umm sorry for the word sucky?? thats why they charge it cheaply? Sorry I am new to the services here in Finland.

To the country where I came from thai massage is one of the top and best massage styles where most people line up to have a relaxing break.

Thanks a lot ronbladholm for these tips. It's just that I do not see any advertisements of some sort in the streets or the net, aside from the day spa, to where I can find these services.

Karhunkoski

Post by Karhunkoski » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:57 am

porcher wrote:
To the country where I came from thai massage is one of the top and best massage styles where most people line up to have a relaxing break.

Some reading for you:

Sex services offered at all Helsinki Thai massage parlours visited by HS

porcher

Post by porcher » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:43 pm

WHOA! thanks for the tip. i never thought that this can be this bad, although tempting, here in Finland.

So I guess, those expensive places should be considered then.

Thanks for the tips.

EP

Post by EP » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:05 pm

Does the massage have to be in a spa? If you take Helsinki phone book´s yellow part and turn to page 138 Hierontaa, you get over 90 masseurs of all kinds (not the "Thai kind").

For example in http://www.hierontakeskus.net/hinnasto1.htm classic Finnish costs 48 € per hour.

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:10 pm

porcher wrote:To the country where I came from thai massage is one of the top and best massage styles where most people line up to
Yeah, they line up here too :twisted:
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Mikie

Post by Mikie » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 pm

Wow, that's a very interesting article. I never would have thought sex services to be legal in this country. I mean for cripes sake, I can't buy a beer after 2100 but I can go get a bj right down the street. not complaining about the bj part, but wouldn't mind a beer first. :wink:

porcher

Post by porcher » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 pm

[quote="EP"]Does the massage have to be in a spa? If you take Helsinki phone book´s yellow part and turn to page 138 [b]Hierontaa[/b], you get over 90 masseurs of all kinds (not the "Thai kind").

For example in [url]http://www.hierontakeskus.net/hinnasto1.htm[/url] classic Finnish costs 48 € per hour.[/quote]

Thanks EP....now thats what I am looking for....something cheap and not too high end. I am not looking for THAI specifically, in fact I am more looking for chinese relexology. I you know here you can give a tip. thanks a lot.

The yellow pages will help a lot...thanks a bunch.....

Cris33

Re: Cheap Massage or Spa in Helsinki or Espoo

Post by Cris33 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

I have been at Lotus Massage and was maybe the best massage I ever had. Not that cheap as you want, but those lovely ladies have good training. Later I tried tantric massage. Was a perfect massage for me. I do not like so much cheap places but I like to be professional. Good luck :thumbsup:

Coco22

Re: Cheap Massage or Spa in Helsinki or Espoo

Post by Coco22 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:19 pm

I have been many massages is better not to look for cheaper because i had horror experiences however the Flamingo Spa has 2 good masseuse but is in vantaa and helsinki city privacy studio Spa was very nice i like also to go to tampere to Wellness tropical tampere kaleva exotic massages from around the world that was also a very intresting experience :D 😃😅