when to pay interests on back tax

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
nokiassa

Post by nokiassa » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Do I understand correctly that I only need to pay interest on back tax if I miss paying it before the assigned due date? in other words, do I only need to pay back the missing part I did not pay for the previous year without interest?

Im thinking if the "missing part" or back tax will be auto-calculated by the tax office for me then I don't have to be so stressed out about it since I got irregular (multiple) incomes during the year, sometimes small, sometimes big. so it's quite inconvenient for me to update my tax card all the time. I am thinking to use the same tax card throughout the year and wait for the tax return or pay back tax in the next year.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: when to pay interests on back tax

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:31 am

nokiassa wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:21 pm
Do I understand correctly that I only need to pay interest on back tax if I miss paying it before the assigned due date? in other words, do I only need to pay back the missing part I did not pay for the previous year without interest?

Im thinking if the "missing part" or back tax will be auto-calculated by the tax office for me then I don't have to be so stressed out about it since I got irregular (multiple) incomes during the year, sometimes small, sometimes big. so it's quite inconvenient for me to update my tax card all the time. I am thinking to use the same tax card throughout the year and wait for the tax return or pay back tax in the next year.
https://www.vero.fi/en/businesses-and-c ... th-relief/