Business / Webshop for Sale

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Band Helsinki

Post by Band Helsinki » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:34 pm

Hi,

A few years ago I spent about 18 months developing a web-shop selling dog leads (and potentially other pet related products). It's all finished and ready to go but circumstances have meant that I never marketed it / tested it's potential. It was briefly on-line but for personal reasons I had to mothball it and now it looks unlikely that I'll return to it.

I invested around €6500 in the development of the project (documented) and most of this is still apparent in stock / tools for making the dog leads / bi-lingual website / unused marketing materials. Also, the website is complete with professional photographs and a working payments system. It is also integrated to be easy to use with an on-line (cheap) accountancy option.

The project would suit someone who is practical (to the extent that they can use the tools required to make the products) and someone who it IT capable. I'd say you don't need to be a programmer but able to use the Shopify platform, which hosts the website. I'd also say that it would suit someone who can market via SOME.

The project was designed to be operable from home with few overheads required but also with the potential for growth.

If you're interested I'm asking €1000 for the whole thing (this is non-negotiable) which would include a lesson in how to make the products as well as to some extent support when it is handed over.

If you're interested, send me a message and I can send you a link to webshop so you can get a better idea.

Thanks.
Ps. I might also be interested in a partnership with someone who has excellent marketing skills and lots of enthusiasm, but at the moment I don't have so much free time.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic