Waiting for personal identity number while pregnant.

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lailaadamu

Post by Lailaadamu » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:27 am

Good morning all.
Please can some one help me with advice experience or what to do.i am currently pregnant and married in findland my husband has finish citizenship. I was a student in Belgium and move to stay with him because I am pregnant and we got married. I have been waiting for my perosnal identity number so I can have some medical attention to no avail.is one month now.is so expansive for us for me to always pay for medical attention in findland.can some one share with me thier experience pls.i am really sick and need that for medical attention.i have applied for my resident permite also I am waiting.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

heretostay

Re: Waiting for personal identity number while pregnant.

Post by heretostay » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:23 pm

Contact neuvola in your local public health centre. They will help you for free if you explain the situation.

inkku

Post by inkku » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:08 pm

Lailaadamu wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:27 am
Good morning all.
Please can some one help me with advice experience or what to do.i am currently pregnant and married in findland my husband has finish citizenship. I was a student in Belgium and move to stay with him because I am pregnant and we got married. I have been waiting for my perosnal identity number so I can have some medical attention to no avail.is one month now.is so expansive for us for me to always pay for medical attention in findland.can some one share with me thier experience pls.i am really sick and need that for medical attention.i have applied for my resident permite also I am waiting.
check this info
https://www.kela.fi/quick-guide-expecte ... 04-09-2022

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:17 pm

I dont know where you live but here is the information for Helsinki:

https://www.hel.fi/sote/perheentuki-en/ ... pregnancy/