Response to Deportation

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Meowing123

Response to Deportation

Post by Meowing123 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:55 am

I have been having 2 A permit based on entrepreneurs for the past almost 3 years.

This time I have applied in June. Already submitted supplemental material once.

Second supplement material asked for a free form of Response for possible deportation. Or use the form attached.

Questions were: how would you feel if the decision is negative and you might be deported or Schengen banned. How would it accept your relationship and job /business.

Does it mean that ELY had granted me a negative decision?
Anyone else has been asked for this form before?

Response to Deportation

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Response to Deportation

Post by FinlandGirl » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:37 am

Meowing123 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:55 am
I have been having 2 A permit based on entrepreneurs for the past almost 3 years.

This time I have applied in June. Already submitted supplemental material once.

Second supplement material asked for a free form of Response for possible deportation. Or use the form attached.

Questions were: how would you feel if the decision is negative and you might be deported or Schengen banned. How would it accept your relationship and job /business.
You would not be deported immediately:
Migri wrote: You are given the opportunity to leave Finland voluntarily within the time limit set for voluntary return. The time limit is short, usually 30 days. The time limit for voluntary return is counted from the date you are informed of the decision, unless an administrative court prohibits the enforcement of the decision. If an administrative court prohibits the enforcement of the decision, the time limit is counted from the date of the administrative court’s decision.
A denied RP alone would not result in a Schengen ban:
Migri wrote: You will also be prohibited from entering the Schengen area if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- Your application was rejected because you have evaded immigration regulations, for example by entering a sham marriage.
- You are considered to present a danger to public order or security, for example because you have committed crimes.
- You have applied for international protection and your application has been rejected after expedited processing.
- You do not leave Finland voluntarily within the time limit given to you.
Meowing123 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:55 am
Does it mean that ELY had granted me a negative decision?
Anyone else has been asked for this form before?
Is this Form MP_1 or something else?

Form MP_1 is a standard requirement when applying for a residence permit while already in Finland:
https://migri.fi/en/entrepreneur

Feettaa

Re: Response to Deportation

Post by Feettaa » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Hey! I received those same questions for my residence permit based on work, questions like “how would you feel if you got an entry ban?” “How would you feel if you got a deportation order?” Those things, etc.
i actually received them in august, the exact same day my previous RP expired and about 2-3 weeks later I saw that I had a decision issued on my case and that the police would get in touch, I feared the worst and well the worst didn’t happen but yeah it was a negative decision with a deportation order along with the possibility to appeal to the decision and stay in the country and also applying for another permit since the appeals can take up to 1.5 years in court, or to leave Finland in the next 30 days after the decision was served on me. No entry bans since I wasn’t doing anything shady and my decision was purely based on TE toimisto thinking my job can be done by anybody else from Finland and I don’t possess any special talent, specially when my mother tongue is Spanish and the job needed someone speaking Chinese, because when finnish kids go to päiväkoti they learn Chinese as they play with their toys. Aham! :roll:
I don’t like to bring the bad news, I hope your answers help you and you don’t go through the same rain of shít me and my partner have been going through and I send you hugs!