i got negative decision can i reapply new application

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Hassan10

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:06 am

:lightbulb:
Last edited by Hassan10 on Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hassan10

Re: i got negative decision can i reapply the application

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:13 am

Please help me, I received a negative decision, the reason for the rejection was that my wife and I were not together during our marriage, but we resolved the issue of our second marriage while we were together, we prepared the wedding photos and all documents, can I reapply for a new application? , I am waiting for your reply please.

Hassan10

can i reapply new application while the appeal process going on?

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:43 pm

Hassan10 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:06 am
:lightbulb:

Hassan10

can i reapply new application while appeal going on

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:45 pm

network_engineer

Re: i got negative decision can i reapply new application

Post by network_engineer » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:10 pm

It basically depends on the reason for the negative decision.

If the negative decision is based on the information that you are not married, then being married *may* solve the problem. Sometimes though, Migri may suspect the marriage is only to gain a residence permit, in which case, they may reject the application.

However, many things come into play here.

Applying a second time should be okay. Again, it depends, on how the application is structured.

Migri has been in the news, and let's say they aren't the brightest bulbs in the room.

Hassan10

Post by Hassan10 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:41 pm

network_engineer wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:10 pm
It basically depends on the reason for the negative decision.

If the negative decision is based on the information that you are not married, then being married *may* solve the problem. Sometimes though, Migri may suspect the marriage is only to gain a residence permit, in which case, they may reject the application.

However, many things come into play here.

Applying a second time should be okay. Again, it depends, on how the application is structured.

Migri has been in the news, and let's say they aren't the brightest bulbs in the room.
Thank for you massage,

The reason for the negative decision is one reason,
my wife and I were not present at the marriage ceremony because our parents represented us, and it was not registered in Finland, so the marriage is not valid in Finland.

considering the migri to consider us as a family member we had a second marriage together and a wedding ceremony we also registered in finland ,

Does this help us get a positive decision on the second application? and Does a migri need more proof than that?

network_engineer

Post by network_engineer » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:37 pm

Hassan10 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:41 pm
The reason for the negative decision is one reason,
my wife and I were not present at the marriage ceremony because our parents represented us, and it was not registered in Finland, so the marriage is not valid in Finland.
This is a cultural aspect, I am aware it is quite common in many countries. However, they (immigration office) are not the brightest of the bunch, so if needed, file a separate paper when re-filing the application.
Hassan10 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:41 pm
Does this help us get a positive decision on the second application? and Does a migri need more proof than that?
This is only a guess that the marriage certificate in Finland should be enough. As I said, intelligence eludes them (subtly said). But use a good lawyer to file the application, it may get rejected, but then you have a recourse to the courts. The courts are better equipped to understand these cases.

File the details well, that is one possible way.