DVV international registration, any recent experience?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
vaniaamelia

Post by vaniaamelia » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:28 pm

They said it takes up to 12 weeks on the website, but I read on facebook group someone said it only took her 5 weeks to be registered. So I’m wondering whether there’s someone has any experience with this recently?

Asking because I want to book a time at the police to create a Finnish ID, want to make sure the timing is right. Thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: DVV international registration, any recent experience?

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:52 pm

vaniaamelia wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:28 pm
They said it takes up to 12 weeks on the website, but I read on facebook group someone said it only took her 5 weeks to be registered. So I’m wondering whether there’s someone has any experience with this recently?

Asking because I want to book a time at the police to create a Finnish ID, want to make sure the timing is right. Thanks in advance!
Seems to be about a month currently for municipality of residence: ” Applications received on 27.12.2022 are currently being processed for municipality of residence registration (information updated on 25.1.2023).”

https://dvv.fi/en/processing-times