ADMIN COURT APPEAL PROCESS--ELY/NEGATIVE DECISION

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Run001

Post by Run001 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:50 pm

Hello Dears,

I applied for entrepreneur 1st resident permit, migri announced decision negative, as ELY's partial decision was negative, although in my perception my case presentation was quite good and I provided everything they asked. My question is if I go to appeal, how long it might take in administrative court in Helsinki area? what are chances of getting positive decision after all ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Leoany

Re: ADMIN COURT APPEAL PROCESS--ELY/NEGATIVE DECISION

Post by Leoany » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:20 pm

Rejoinder
Please I have being requested a rejoinder by the administrative court of Helsinki after I had a negative decision from the embassy about suspicious fraud on sponsor Bank statement
Some one should help me on how to response to them please

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:35 am

My suggestion for both is to consult a lawyer specialized in such issues, each case is different and there's no way anyone on this forum could provide you with a comphrehensive answer.

Run001

Post by Run001 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:56 am

Just to inform everyone that administrative court of Helsinki overturned the decision of ELY and Margi and case sent back for reprocessing.

Run001

Post by Run001 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:09 am

Hi, this is inform on this forum that I called positive decision by ELY and finally RP from Migri.