What do I put for 'suomeen saapumisesi ajankohta' in my case?

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
misu

Post by misu » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:30 am

Hi FFers,

Can anyone help me with this question? I'm filling out a supplement form for a study grant application and they asked for "suomeen saapumisesi ajankohta". I came here as a tourist in like 2009 but got married about three months later. Currently have a P type RP. Do I put the literal answer for when I came here (as a tourist) or do I put the date in which I was granted to stay/got the first RP? Any help appreciated, I'm so bad with filling out forms.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: What do I put for 'suomeen saapumisesi ajankohta' in my case?

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:15 pm

misu wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:30 am
Hi FFers,

Can anyone help me with this question? I'm filling out a supplement form for a study grant application and they asked for "suomeen saapumisesi ajankohta". I came here as a tourist in like 2009 but got married about three months later. Currently have a P type RP. Do I put the literal answer for when I came here (as a tourist) or do I put the date in which I was granted to stay/got the first RP? Any help appreciated, I'm so bad with filling out forms.
The Finnish term means physical arrival.