Citizenship Application 2023

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
No_doo

Re: Citizenship Application 2023

Post by No_doo » Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 am

Subzero wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:45 am
Schmania wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 am
boy30062021 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:05 pm

That is a good idea and fair enough. I would even suggest the double 80k annual salary or more . The applicant should pass also all the 4 sections of the yki test. Not everyone is entitled to become citizen and if anyone wants that he has to secure very good income. Most of applicants are the one that are not working or on kela. Those are not bringing any value to Finland but Finland tax payers money goes to their pockets. The biggest cause of backlogs is that over 60% have less income or on kela. They need to make it harder and filter who become citizen here 👌👌. No hard feeling just my opinion 😜😜😜
That decision would brush off, for example, all the potential nurses which might come to Finland to aid and already serious shortage, look at their salaries: https://sairaanhoitajat.fi/en/professio ... n-finland/#

This is grim
I have lived in Finland for more 10 years. I have worked all through out. Paid taxes and never been on Kela. I have applied since July still at stage one. I have accepted my faith of anything can happen in this process.

My only worry is why people I applied before have gotten their own decisions and I am still waiting
Did you apply in 2022?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Mon May 29, 2023 10:37 am

No_doo wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 am
Subzero wrote:
Schmania wrote:

That decision would brush off, for example, all the potential nurses which might come to Finland to aid and already serious shortage, look at their salaries: https://sairaanhoitajat.fi/en/professio ... n-finland/#

This is grim
I have lived in Finland for more 10 years. I have worked all through out. Paid taxes and never been on Kela. I have applied since July still at stage one. I have accepted my faith of anything can happen in this process.

My only worry is why people I applied before have gotten their own decisions and I am still waiting
Did you apply in 2022?
No i applied in 2021

Schmania

Post by Schmania » Mon May 29, 2023 10:47 am

Subzero wrote:
Schmania wrote:
boy30062021 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:05 pm

That is a good idea and fair enough. I would even suggest the double 80k annual salary or more . The applicant should pass also all the 4 sections of the yki test. Not everyone is entitled to become citizen and if anyone wants that he has to secure very good income. Most of applicants are the one that are not working or on kela. Those are not bringing any value to Finland but Finland tax payers money goes to their pockets. The biggest cause of backlogs is that over 60% have less income or on kela. They need to make it harder and filter who become citizen here 👌👌. No hard feeling just my opinion 😜😜😜

This is grim

This is very unfair, I was hoping it would be a fast track situation for people that were just working all the time. Especially for that long, I hope you get the decision asap!

37yqp8098y5

Post by 37yqp8098y5 » Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 pm

pizzapasta wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 5:55 am
This is what the requirement is going to be soon. A minimu of 40000e annual income.
https://www.is.fi/politiikka/art-200000 ... BqlFgGS_wI
I will cry tears of joy if this passes. Also you can remove all that ridiculous tracking in the URL. Nothing past the .html is needed.
Schmania wrote:
Realistically it would actually force a complete remake of the whole nursing system because it's quite obvious that it is completely broken. https://www.reddit.com/r/Finland/commen ... r_does_it/
Subzero wrote:
Mamu said the same thing but it was obvious from his decision that his wasn't a "clear case" at all despite him saying so many times. So likely yours is not either.
The average Somali and Iraqi costs Finland €12,000 per person, per year.
https://julkaisut.valtioneuvosto.fi/handle/10024/160396

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Mon May 29, 2023 4:17 pm

37yqp8098y5 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 pm
pizzapasta wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 5:55 am
This is what the requirement is going to be soon. A minimu of 40000e annual income.
https://www.is.fi/politiikka/art-200000 ... BqlFgGS_wI
I will cry tears of joy if this passes. Also you can remove all that ridiculous tracking in the URL. Nothing past the .html is needed.
Schmania wrote:
Realistically it would actually force a complete remake of the whole nursing system because it's quite obvious that it is completely broken. https://www.reddit.com/r/Finland/commen ... r_does_it/
Subzero wrote:
Mamu said the same thing but it was obvious from his decision that his wasn't a "clear case" at all despite him saying so many times. So likely yours is not either.
So Mamu is the benchmark here for all applicants whose application is delayed....😀 😀 Ok

37yqp8098y5

Post by 37yqp8098y5 » Wed May 31, 2023 12:18 pm

Subzero wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 4:17 pm
So Mamu is the benchmark here for all applicants whose application is delayed....😀 😀 Ok
I don't see why not. I think it's quite clear most of us DON'T have such "clear" application. There has been for many years people who got their applications solved between 6-12 months, even before Migri started using automation. Those who are waiting for up to 2 years seem to have:

1. Bad host country passport which communicates with Migri extremely slowly.
2. Issues with travel causing delays, salary, changing jobs. or divorce etc.
3. Unpaid taxes, fines, loans etc.
4. Criminal history in Finland or another country.
5. Incomplete or missing information in their application.

I think most people fall into at least one of the above 5 categories. Even myself fall a little bit into #5. My name changed in Finland, but when I submitted my application they initially moved to reject it because the name on my passport was different. I submitted a reason why the name was different and they approved that my reason was good enough and accepted the application. However, they told me if I ever change my passport to reflect the new name (it was still valid 8 years and costs about 300 euros to replace), I should submit them a copy of the new one. Which I have since done just to be 100% sure there was no reason they could deny my application even after previously having accepted my reason for the name being different.

This is obviously put me into the "difficult application" bin. Likely it's only people who have no issues whatsoever going into the automated pipeline.

Can you say that your own application is so straight-forward and simple that it does not fall into any of the above 5 categories?
The average Somali and Iraqi costs Finland €12,000 per person, per year.
https://julkaisut.valtioneuvosto.fi/handle/10024/160396

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm

37yqp8098y5 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:18 pm
Subzero wrote:
I don't see why not. I think it's quite clear most of us DON'T have such "clear" application. There has been for many years people who got their applications solved between 6-12 months, even before Migri started using automation. Those who are waiting for up to 2 years seem to have:

I think most people fall into at least one of the above 5 categories. Even myself fall a little bit into #5. My name changed in Finland, but when I submitted my application they initially moved to reject it because the name on my passport was different. I submitted a reason why the name was different and they approved that my reason was good enough and accepted the application. However, they told me if I ever change my passport to reflect the new name (it was still valid 8 years and costs about 300 euros to replace), I should submit them a copy of the new one. Which I have since done just to be 100% sure there was no reason they could deny my application even after previously having accepted my reason for the name being different.

This is obviously put me into the "difficult application" bin. Likely it's only people who have no issues whatsoever going into the automated pipeline.

Can you say that your own application is so straight-forward and simple that it does not fall into any of the above 5 categories?
So you changed the name here in Finland.What kind a criminal you then? It is a big question You changed because you are a refugee. I think . I am myselfDutch citizen.
You said bad many things about me even you be come Finnish citizen you are still pakolaiset 🤣🤣

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Wed May 31, 2023 3:07 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 pm
37yqp8098y5 wrote:
Subzero wrote:

So you changed the name here in Finland.What kind a criminal you then? It is a big question You changed because you are a refugee. I think . I am myselfDutch citizen.
You said bad many things about me even you be come Finnish citizen you are still pakolaiset 🤣🤣
If a name change has been made, a document stating the purpose must be finalized. if you are not european If the country at Migri list. you will not reach your goal. There are high court decisions on the KHO site.

I think you are not telling the truth. you live among us like criminals.

I think the financial problems will be solved for me, being a citizen or not is not a problem by me .But it would be a great complexity for someone like you to be an unknown person who took refuge status in the country by giving false information and then became a citizen its unfair.

Glad to see you among us at the gates of the court.

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Wed May 31, 2023 7:51 pm

37yqp8098y5 wrote:
Subzero wrote:

I fall in category 1 because my country is in the red list, apart from that I don't fall into any of the 5. But the funny thing is that I know many people from my country who have gotten their decision within 6 months. So what explanation can u give to that.?

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Wed May 31, 2023 7:59 pm

Niia wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:51 am
Subzero wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:08 pm
Niia wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:19 pm

Will add mine for some statistics as well, applied in 11.2021, now stage 2 for 3 weeks. Exhausting tbh😅
Hi Niia..I just want to ask if your country is on the Red list..?
No, it’s not. Living here 10+ years
Hi Niia have you heard from migri yet...?

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Wed May 31, 2023 8:00 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:46 pm
Subzero wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:10 pm
Edward35 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:17 pm

2021 March!! And you u?
Edward is your country on the red list....And I just want to know if you have live in Finland for more 10 years will the migri still need to check your identity even if your country is on the list when you present them with a valid passport
Almost 10years here!! No.
Your country on the list?
Hi Edward have you heard from migri concerning your application..?

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 pm

Subzero wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:00 pm
Edward35 wrote:
Subzero wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:10 pm

Edward is your country on the red list....And I just want to know if you have live in Finland for more 10 years will the migri still need to check your identity even if your country is on the list when you present them with a valid passport
No mate!! No request yet!!
Have you heard from them?

Subzero

Post by Subzero » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:10 am

Edward35 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 pm
Subzero wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:00 pm
Edward35 wrote:

No mate!! No request yet!!
Have you heard from them?
No mate still at stage one.....waiting

RandomDude

Post by RandomDude » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:49 am

Applied in March 2022, queue number 22XX, still stage one :|

I believe my application is really straightforward except that I'm from Russia - but I had SUPO visit literally year ago already. Also recently my residence permit was extended again for four more years, so everything must be fine. I don't know why I have to wait this long.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:32 pm

RandomDude wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:49 am
Applied in March 2022, queue number 22XX, still stage one :|

I believe my application is really straightforward except that I'm from Russia - but I had SUPO visit literally year ago already. Also recently my residence permit was extended again for four more years, so everything must be fine. I don't know why I have to wait this long.
My case is also very straightforward
Haha I have been waiting for 2 years and queue number 9xx 😅😅😅 let’s get ready for the new test and also more years to wait 😂😂😂https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000009609046.html