Can I apply for Master's with a Hungarian BSc in molecular bionics?

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
frogqueeeen

Post by frogqueeeen » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:33 am

Hey guys.

I tried to get into a Finnish uni this year but unfortunately I wasn't accepted (Bachelor's programs). Since I am already enrolled in a Hungarian uni I decided to finish it and go to Finland afterwards. My dream would be to study genetics at the Helsinki University and I did read on their website that foreign degrees that align with the program *can be* accepted... However I have no idea what are the chances that a Hungarian degree will be acceptable.

Does anyone else have experience with applying with a foreign BSc? Could I apply with a BSc molecular bionics degree to a molecular biology and genetics Master's? Is there any chance for me or should I consider other options?

Thank you in advance, have a nice day you all

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Can I apply for Master's with a Hungarian BSc in molecular bionics?

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:33 pm

frogqueeeen wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:33 am
Hey guys.

I tried to get into a Finnish uni this year but unfortunately I wasn't accepted (Bachelor's programs). Since I am already enrolled in a Hungarian uni I decided to finish it and go to Finland afterwards. My dream would be to study genetics at the Helsinki University and I did read on their website that foreign degrees that align with the program *can be* accepted... However I have no idea what are the chances that a Hungarian degree will be acceptable.

Does anyone else have experience with applying with a foreign BSc? Could I apply with a BSc molecular bionics degree to a molecular biology and genetics Master's? Is there any chance for me or should I consider other options?

Thank you in advance, have a nice day you all
Asking the university makes sense.