Citizenship queue and how to check your position in the queue

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Leila722

Re: Citizenship queue and how to check your position in the queue

Post by Leila722 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:14 am

oct.2023.RU.IT wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:10 am
Leila722 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:39 am
yes . she is asylum seeker. how did you know ? 😅。she is holding Chinese passport. Her nationality is facing genocide in China. I came to Finland for family ties . Worked 2 years , than had a baby now taking care of baby at home.
I see, maybe it gives us the option to think that the 6*** queue is for asylum seekers. In that case, I think you'll get your citizenship faster than your friend, regardless of the queue number.
yeah , mine queue up down, but she said her queue get up never got down since she applied. i hope she can get faster too .

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

wb26

Post by wb26 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:25 pm

oct.2023.RU.IT wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:10 am
Leila722 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:39 am
yes . she is asylum seeker. how did you know ? 😅。she is holding Chinese passport. Her nationality is facing genocide in China. I came to Finland for family ties . Worked 2 years , than had a baby now taking care of baby at home.
I see, maybe it gives us the option to think that the 6*** queue is for asylum seekers. In that case, I think you'll get your citizenship faster than your friend, regardless of the queue number.
I just checked several diary numbers around mine. I applied in Jan. 2024 and there are at least 4 or 5 numbers I checked in the 6*** queue range, while me and most others around me are 8***. I think the 6k range being asylum seekers could check out in this case, but it’s also possible they have family that applied earlier than they did so they get to cut the queue.

Leila722

Post by Leila722 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:49 pm

[/quote]

I just checked several diary numbers around mine. I applied in Jan. 2024 and there are at least 4 or 5 numbers I checked in the 6*** queue range, while me and most others around me are 8***. I think the 6k range being asylum seekers could check out in this case, but it’s also possible they have family that applied earlier than they did so they get to cut the queue.
[/quote]
she applied with her kids , her husband try to pass YKI exam , in her family she i only asylum , kids are not .

Leila722

Post by Leila722 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:51 pm

Leila722 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:49 pm
[/quote]

she applied with her kids , her husband try to pass YKI exam , in her family she i only asylum , kids are not .
[/quote]