Citizenship Application 2023

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ana_fi

Re: Citizenship Application 2023

Post by ana_fi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 pm

broccoli wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:01 pm
Uskomaton wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:52 am
I think so too. Just wanted to see what could be a reason to expedite in his/her case.
I can say what does NOT work:
My employer sent an official letter with fast processing request due to job specifics - Migri responded - this is not good enough reason.
I sent a request due to work travelling (came close to maximum allowed amount of absence but still must travel for work) - Migri responded - this is not good enough reason.
this is so frustrating! I'm in the same situation, need to be able to travel to perform my job. That's sad that people paying taxes and wanting to contribute to business growth here are not prioritized.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

curiousVK

Post by curiousVK » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:58 pm

Hello!
My application is in stage 2 since couple of weeks now. Applied in Oct end 2023.
Anyone know what's been generally verified in stage 2? as its taking a while? anything to worry about ? thanks in advance.

Auringon_kukka

Post by Auringon_kukka » Wed May 08, 2024 1:45 pm

curiousVK wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:58 pm
Hello!
My application is in stage 2 since couple of weeks now. Applied in Oct end 2023.
Anyone know what's been generally verified in stage 2? as its taking a while? anything to worry about ? thanks in advance.

See similar thread at bottom of page 64 in 2024 category (you'll get more traction there than here):

"A friend of mine who works at Migri, told me that if a citizenship application stays in stage 2 without asking for additional information and the applicant has ( passport, valid residence permit, and his identity is checked ) then the reason for putting the application on hold could be most probably one of these reasons:

1- Migri wants to check the travel history of the applicant based on border guards data. They send a request to the border guards and they wait the response. This process could take several days or weeks. This happens usually when Migri suspects that the applicant didn’t report all his travel history.
2- Migri is waiting another clarification from third party about the applicant ( in most cases something from the applicant’s home country )"