Applying for Citizenship 2024

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Uskomaton

Re: Applying for Citizenship 2024

Post by Uskomaton » Fri May 24, 2024 11:54 am

Aasinkinttu wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:37 am
I'm in the December/15xxx group.
Not sure about queue because Kamu is down.

I recently received what I thought was the ordinary "waiting for processing, there's backlog blablabla" but this one was slightly different. Still appears to be automated but different content.
See below:

-------------------------------------

Your application is waiting to be processed - supplement the application
Dear customer,

Your application is waiting to be processed. We will inform you when the processing begins.

While you are waiting, please update your application with the following information:

Travels outside Finland

Inform us of whether you have travelled outside Finland after submitting your application. If you have, we need to know the following:

To what country did you travel?
What was the reason for the trip?
When did you leave Finland and when did you return to Finland?
Sources of income

Send us documents as proof of your current income source.

If you have changed jobs, send us your new employment contract.
You do not need to send proof of your income if:

There have not been any changes in your employment relationships after you submitted your application;
You are receiving benefits from Kela; or
You are receiving money from a Finnish pension or health insurance fund.
The Finnish Immigration Service will use the Incomes Register to obtain information about the payments made by Kela, Finnish pension funds and Finnish health insurance funds.

For more information" ... And continues..

------------------------------------------------------

Of course, I'm going to do what is asked. I am just curious how others have experienced this same message. Sign of being close? Or just automatic after X amount of waiting time?
It is automatic. Once a month or something. They don’t ask you to send the proof of income unless there is any change in your current employment etc. Read the email fully to avoid confusion.

Cheers.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Aasinkinttu

Post by Aasinkinttu » Fri May 24, 2024 12:02 pm

Uskomaton wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:54 am
Aasinkinttu wrote:

I recently received what I thought was the ordinary "waiting for processing, there's backlog blablabla" but this one was slightly different. Still appears to be automated but different content.
See below:

Dear customer,

Your application is waiting to be processed. We will inform you when the processing begins.

While you are waiting, please update your application with the following information:

Travels outside Finland

Inform us of whether you have travelled outside Finland after submitting your application. If you have, we need to know the following:

Sources of income

There have not been any changes in your employment relationships after you submitted your application;
The Finnish Immigration Service will use the Incomes Register to obtain information about the payments made by Kela, Finnish pension funds and Finnish health insurance funds.

Of course, I'm going to do what is asked. I am just curious how others have experienced this same message. Sign of being close? Or just automatic after X amount of waiting time?
It is automatic. Once a month or something. They don’t ask you to send the proof of income unless there is any change in your current employment etc. Read the email fully to avoid confusion.

Cheers.
This one is different than the monthly ones which I've received.
First time receiving the email with this specific content.
Could it be a half year automatic message?

Luckily in my case, I'll just need to update some travel info.

alibaba_dm

Post by alibaba_dm » Fri May 24, 2024 12:22 pm

jonathan_09 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 4:03 pm
They sent me another request yesterday evening to send them my tenancy agreement with student housing company when I was a student.
I started desperately searching for it because I received that tenancy agreement in 2016 (long time ago). and I forgot where I kept it.so I thought I lost it. I spent the whole night and today's morning searching. I didn't find it in my old emails. until I finally found the document in my old laptop just an hour ago (haven't turned on that laptop since 5 years) likely I haven't sold the laptop :D :D
I have sent it to them now. I hope I will receive the decision tomorrow or after tomorrow.
Hi, did you get your decision already?
I'm in a similar situation when Migri has requested address clarifications and I was expecting their decision quite soon after my answer but it's taking longer.

Uskomaton

Post by Uskomaton » Fri May 24, 2024 12:57 pm

Aasinkinttu wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:02 pm
Uskomaton wrote:
Aasinkinttu wrote:

See below:

Dear customer,

Travels outside Finland

Sources of income

Cheers.

When you go to enterfinland.fi, is it on stage 1 or 2?

Dreamheart

Post by Dreamheart » Fri May 24, 2024 1:07 pm

Hi! I am just new here glad to meet everyone ☺️
I am just want to share my current situation regarding my citizenship application I applied on 2022 on April still now I don't have any decision just worried why still not made anything is anyone waiting like me ?

Aasinkinttu

Post by Aasinkinttu » Fri May 24, 2024 1:20 pm

Uskomaton wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:57 pm
Aasinkinttu wrote:
Uskomaton wrote:

Cheers.

2. But it's been showing stage 2 almost immediately after verifying my identity. This has been normal with my residence permits in the past but apparently very odd for citizenship apps.

Uskomaton

Post by Uskomaton » Fri May 24, 2024 1:26 pm

Aasinkinttu wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:20 pm
Uskomaton wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:57 pm
Aasinkinttu wrote:

2. But it's been showing stage 2 almost immediately after verifying my identity. This has been normal with my residence permits in the past but apparently very odd for citizenship apps.
Yes, I haven't heard that before. I mean straight going to the stage 2.

sammyghyft

Post by sammyghyft » Fri May 24, 2024 1:32 pm

I also got thesame message. This is the first time since I applied in December that I got this same message. I think there is someone here who got same message and he got his decision a month later I can't really recall the page. I'm optimistic that the decision will come a month later somewhere towards the ending of June.

jonathan_09

Post by jonathan_09 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:03 pm

alibaba_dm wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:22 pm
jonathan_09 wrote:
They sent me another request yesterday evening to send them my tenancy agreement with student housing company when I was a student.
I started desperately searching for it because I received that tenancy agreement in 2016 (long time ago). and I forgot where I kept it.so I thought I lost it. I spent the whole night and today's morning searching. I didn't find it in my old emails. until I finally found the document in my old laptop just an hour ago (haven't turned on that laptop since 5 years) likely I haven't sold the laptop :D :D
I have sent it to them now. I hope I will receive the decision tomorrow or after tomorrow.
I'm in a similar situation when Migri has requested address clarifications and I was expecting their decision quite soon after my answer but it's taking longer.
Yes. I got the decision finally just yesterday
So two days after my answer you can say.

jonathan_09

Post by jonathan_09 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:05 pm

sammyghyft wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:32 pm
I also got thesame message. This is the first time since I applied in December that I got this same message. I think there is someone here who got same message and he got his decision a month later I can't really recall the page. I'm optimistic that the decision will come a month later somewhere towards the ending of June.
I also received that email around one month before my application went to stage 2.

Auringon_kukka

Kamu working again, partially...

Post by Auringon_kukka » Fri May 24, 2024 2:32 pm

Kamu seems to be working again, albeit only partially. The two available options are "Temporary protection" and "Right application type." Seems we can't query Kamu about queue positions anymore, at least not for now.

Auringon_kukka

Post by Auringon_kukka » Fri May 24, 2024 2:37 pm

jonathan_09 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 2:03 pm
alibaba_dm wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:22 pm
jonathan_09 wrote:
Yes. I got the decision finally just yesterday
So two days after my answer you can say.
Congratulations!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Uskomaton

Re: Kamu working again, partially...

Post by Uskomaton » Fri May 24, 2024 2:39 pm

Auringon_kukka wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 2:32 pm
Kamu seems to be working again, albeit only partially. The two available options are "Temporary protection" and "Right application type." Seems we can't query Kamu about queue positions anymore, at least not for now.
If you type your diary number, even there is no option to choose queue, it shows this error message “I'm sorry, but I'm not able to show place in queue at the moment.”

They will fix it. The feature is no permanently removed.

Goodluck2020

Post by Goodluck2020 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:41 pm

I got an email that my application has moved to stage 2 yesterday around 10am. This morning around 10am I got a positive decision.

Applied on the 08.12.2021
Decision on the 24.05.2024
Almost 30 months 😩

Auringon_kukka

Post by Auringon_kukka » Fri May 24, 2024 3:32 pm

Aasinkinttu wrote:
Uskomaton wrote:
Aasinkinttu wrote:

See below:

Dear customer,

Travels outside Finland

Sources of income

Cheers.

I've received this message three times, every six months or so. Applied in August 2022.