The Embassy of Israel is moving

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Anders

Post by Anders » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:58 pm

As written in the papers today "Israel Embassy wishes to inform the public that as of 15th of July its offices have been relocated to new premises in Yrjönkatu 36, 00100 Helsinki. Other contact numbers remain the same."

"Snowboarding is an Art form. The rider is the artist and his board his tool. Together they make art worth die for."

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:04 pm

Hey - thats right smack behind Forum. Like where nightclub Tiikeri is. Their security department will be having fun I bet with 500 drunken people around nightly.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.

Mook

Post by Mook » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:07 pm

(ah we can reply now)

Jep, the funny looking guy has stopped hanging around Mariankatu and some workmen were seen trying to create a few more parking spaces. (I say trying as they couldn't get the signs down)

They should really be out in the middle of nowhere, or else in the (empty) Iraqi embassy on Kuulosaari.
---
Image http://blog.enogastronomist.com | http://blog.enogastronomisti.com

Hank W.
The Motorhead

Post by Hank W. » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:21 pm

Or in "Embassy row" where all the US, UK, French etc. are. I mean not only the area in Yrjönkatu is a public thoroughfare with gazillion of people loitering about, they organize street occupying parties etc. there - the kamppi area from underneath is a swiss cheese with tunnels and whatnot. I guess their security consultant wanted some challenge...

I bet the Helsinki police would have bought them the house on "Embassy Row" to keep all of it nice and easy. Now they will have to have a few more patrols out - and on taxpayers money - thanks a lot guys...

And I bet the locals will love them after they start cordoning the streets etc. ...now I know the safest place to park my car tho.
And that Iraqi embassy building is just plain unbelievable... recommend a drive to Kulosaari. the old Wihuri palace is also worth a look. Actually if someone is going on a picknick, taking the metro to Kulosaari and leisurely strolling over to Mustikkamaa is not a bad idea at all.
Cheers, Hank W.
sitting here like a lemon looking for a gin.