Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Mamu

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Mamu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:27 pm

Hi all

I want to know if some one has smiler case that I have at the moment. My application is stage 2.I have payment obligation goin on. The debt that I have to Kela wich I have made payment plan long time ago. I am paying it monthly.Migri requesting me: Payment obligations under public law
Obtaining Finnish citizenship requires, among other things, that the applicant has not substantially neglected his public law payment obligations.
You have submitted the payment plans made with Kela how you intend to manage your remaining debt.I replied that I have been paying it every month a then I said I am in sick leave at the moment I had surgery on my arm. I said I get better and back to work and paying it.I am behind the sickness benefit that payment plan I have paying it at the moment sickness benefits.

Do you guys think the decision is negative?

Many thanks 🙏

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

odara

Post by odara » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:59 am

May I know which country you are from? It is very disheartening that they are processing 2022 March applications while many of us who applied in 2021 and 2020 are waiting for processing.
som111th wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:56 am
hey guys! just sharing that today i got my result!

-March 17 2022 sent my application in enterfinland
-March 19 2022 personal appearance in Migri
-Sept 23 2022 sent additional information
-Sept 26 2022 went to stage 2 processing
-Oct 12 2022 decision ready

waited 6mons29days!
goodluck to everyone ❤️

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:16 am

Mamu wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:27 pm
Hi all

I want to know if some one has smiler case that I have at the moment. My application is stage 2.I have payment obligation goin on. The debt that I have to Kela wich I have made payment plan long time ago. I am paying it monthly.Migri requesting me: Payment obligations under public law
Obtaining Finnish citizenship requires, among other things, that the applicant has not substantially neglected his public law payment obligations.
You have submitted the payment plans made with Kela how you intend to manage your remaining debt.I replied that I have been paying it every month a then I said I am in sick leave at the moment I had surgery on my arm. I said I get better and back to work and paying it.I am behind the sickness benefit that payment plan I have paying it at the moment sickness benefits.

Many thanks 🙏
I would advice you one thing if the debt is not too much take a loan and pay it or if you have someone who can borrow you take it and pay it. Here no one can tell you what migri think about a case

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:14 am

Mamu wrote:
Hi all

Many thanks 🙏
As I know officially you can not get citizenship if you have unpaid a study loan. And it should be paid fully before application.
I don't know if it is your case or not.

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:23 am

som111th wrote:

waited 6mons29days!
goodluck to everyone ❤️
I hope you are just trolling.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:35 am

kalaizanala wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:14 am
Mamu wrote:
Hi all

Many thanks 🙏
As I know officially you can not get citizenship if you have unpaid a study loan. And it should be paid fully before application.
Payment obligation
To be able to become a Finnish citizen, you must have taken care of your payment obligations under public law. In other words, you must have paid for example your

taxes
fines
state-guaranteed student loan
hospital fees
child maintenance payments
If you have not fulfilled these obligations, we will assess whether you have fundamentally neglected your payment obligations. We will for example consider whether you have made your payments to the best of your payment abilities and whether, for example, you have created a payment plan and followed it. Fundamental failure to pay child maintenance, taxes or fines may prevent you from becoming a Finnish citizen.

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:54 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:35 am
kalaizanala wrote:
Mamu wrote:
Hi all

Many thanks 🙏
Payment obligation
To be able to become a Finnish citizen, you must have taken care of your payment obligations under public law. In other words, you must have paid for example your

taxes
fines
hospital fees
If you have not fulfilled these obligations, we will assess whether you have fundamentally neglected your payment obligations. We will for example consider whether you have made your payments to the best of your payment abilities and whether, for example, you have created a payment plan and followed it. Fundamental failure to pay child maintenance, taxes or fines may prevent you from becoming a Finnish citizen.
Well well, good to know it.
Then having and paying a debt seems to be ok.

som111th

Post by som111th » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:06 pm

odara wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:59 am
May I know which country you are from? It is very disheartening that they are processing 2022 March applications while many of us who applied in 2021 and 2020 are waiting for processing.
som111th wrote:

waited 6mons29days!
goodluck to everyone ❤️
Hi!

I’m from Southeast asia, been here for 9 years through family ties since I was 16. I actually wasn’t expecting to get any result this year since I’ve been following this forum and reading how long people have been waiting for their decision.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:01 pm

Edward35 wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:35 am
kalaizanala wrote:
Mamu wrote:
Hi all

Many thanks 🙏
Payment obligation

taxes
fines
hospital fees
Hey mate!
I have payment plan and I am paying it.I sent them payment plan . I hope that will be not the problem z

asderaqw

Post by asderaqw » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:23 pm

kalaizanala wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:23 am
som111th wrote:

waited 6mons29days!
goodluck to everyone ❤️
It is not trolling, migri seems to do so always. Even though in 2020 and 2021 citizenship applications processed incredibly slowly, there were applicants with decisions ready in less than 6 months.

Mamusha

Post by Mamusha » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:25 pm

Probably not. I know someone who got decision within 5 months. As soon as she finished 4 years, she applied immediately and got it after 5 months. Not from EU but had Finnish spouse.
kalaizanala wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:23 am
som111th wrote:

waited 6mons29days!
goodluck to everyone ❤️

asderaqw

Post by asderaqw » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:44 am

Mamu wrote:
Hi all

Many thanks 🙏
Unlikely there will be a negative decision if the payment plan has been followed. You can attach a document prowing that you are sick at the moment and are not able to work.

Daniel2016

Post by Daniel2016 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:15 am

Hi guys,
Is there anyone that know swedish speaking Ammati such as Omnia around Helsinki? I want to go for skill acquisition in Swedish.

My swedish is between A2-B1.

broccoli

Post by broccoli » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:41 pm

Hi all! I am planning to apply in the end of this year.

Question: have you (or anybody you know) applied 2 months earlier than 4 years mark? How did it go with identification process in Migri, were there any questions?

With this waiting time I want to apply earlier to save at least couple of months.

pigrabbit94

Post by pigrabbit94 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:21 pm

Mamu wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:44 pm
pigrabbit94 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:32 pm
Mamu wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:00 pm

Are you in stage 2?
Yes in stage 2 like forever now since April
Did you contact with them about being on stage 2 very long time?
A half year stage 2 is unbelievable ….
Yes, I explained that this waiting has been affecting my life and health and they replied to me and told me to wait patiently.