Citizenship Application 2021

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
akuno_hime_1412

Re: Citizenship Application 2021

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Sat May 22, 2021 10:38 pm

zoeker2 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:50 am
I was in Migri for identification yesterday. 5404 in queue.
Interesting, Migri's latest notice on 14.5 says that they have 8786 application waiting in for processing, I wonder how they divide application into different queues.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sat May 22, 2021 10:41 pm

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:38 pm
zoeker2 wrote:
Interesting, Migri's latest notice on 14.5 says that they have 8786 application waiting in for processing, I wonder how they divide application into different queues.
8786 is not all citizenships application.different type of application all in .

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Sun May 23, 2021 12:29 am

Mamu wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:41 pm
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
zoeker2 wrote:
what kinds of other application are you talking about?
At present, there is backlog in the processing of citizenship applications. Approximately 8786 applications are currently waiting for processing.
https://migri.fi/-/kansalaisuushakemust ... -ruuhkaa-1

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 2:06 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 12:29 am
Mamu wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:41 pm
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:

what kinds of other application are you talking about?
At present, there is backlog in the processing of citizenship applications. Approximately 8786 applications are currently waiting for processing.
https://migri.fi/-/kansalaisuushakemust ... -ruuhkaa-1
Migri is making a decisions for those who is coming for a work.They are explaining that the reason here . Mistä ruuhka johtuu?
Kiireellisten oleskelulupahakemusten käsittelyyn tarvitaan tänäkin vuonna käsittelijöitä, mikä on aiheuttanut vajetta kansalaisuushakemusten käsittelijöissä. Myös koronavirus ja entisestään tiukentuneet suositukset ovat hankaloittaneet kansalaisuushakemusten käsittelyä.

Odotettavissa oleva käsittelyaika on arvio. Sinulle mahdollisesti annettu aika-arvio on saattanut pidentyä ruuhkan takia.

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Sun May 23, 2021 3:52 am

I think you are mistaking between citizenship application and resident permit application? I was asking about queue in citizenship which according to migri is 8700+ but the most recent example in this thread has queue number of about 5500.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 4:04 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 3:52 am
I think you are mistaking between citizenship application and resident permit application? I was asking about queue in citizenship which according to migri is 8700+ but the most recent example in this thread has queue number of about 5500.
You should compare yourself with those applicants wich is 8700.Every has different background for examples Migri said ‘’We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.’’ Everything is happening in first place when you verified identity then they put you the list A or B .

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 4:05 am

Mamu wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:04 am
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
You should not compare yourself with those applicants wich is 8700.Every has different background for examples Migri said ‘’We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.’’ Everything is happening in first place when you verified identity then they put you the list A or B .

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 4:05 am

Mamu wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:05 am
Mamu wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:04 am
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
You should not compare yourself with those applicants wich is 8700.Everyone has different background for examples Migri said ‘’We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.’’ Everything is happening in first place when you verified identity then they put you the list A or B .

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Sun May 23, 2021 4:42 am

Hi,
I don’t see how it is wrong to figure out how Migri’s system works. Not comparing myself but if the number simply doesn’t match up then it’s worth finding out why. Don’t you agree that it’s weird when the person who is likely to be the last in queue has the 5400 number when migri claim that there’s 8700+ in the queue?

What is A and what is B here exactly? I simply asked which criteria they use to place an application in “separate queues”. People in this thread have been speculating from backgrounds of application to country list to every littlest reason possible for an application to get process quickly or slowly.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 5:07 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 4:42 am
Hi,
I don’t see how it is wrong to figure out how Migri’s system works. Not comparing myself but if the number simply doesn’t match up then it’s worth finding out why. Don’t you agree that it’s weird when the person who is likely to be the last in queue has the 5400 number when migri claim that there’s 8700+ in the queue?

What is A and what is B here exactly? I simply asked which criteria they use to place an application in “separate queues”. People in this thread have been speculating from backgrounds of application to country list to every littlest reason possible for an application to get process quickly or slowly.
A-mean this ‘’ We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.’’

B-mean this if you came to Finland without passport and permit and if you are refugee or asylum seeker or where you came from if your country on migri list then it takes time to process theirs application in this case it’s hard for migri to Muhammed became Matti .

You still don’t want to understand the terms and conditions here. for example if I have A status then I would not compare those number nothing do with me. They have updated waiting periods everyone has different waiting period your allowed to complain if your are over time.

👍🏻

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Sun May 23, 2021 5:14 am

Mamu wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:07 am
akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Hi,

A-mean this ‘’ We are able to process the fastest applications in which the customer has come to Finland with a prior permit, has a national passport and the general conditions for granting citizenship are met.’’

B-mean this if you came to Finland without passport and permit and if you are refugee or asylum seeker or where you came from if your country on migri list then it takes time to process theirs application in this case it’s hard for migri to Muhammed became Matti .

You still don’t want to understand the terms and conditions here. for example if I have A status then I would not compare those number nothing do with me. They have updated waiting periods everyone has different waiting period your allowed to complain if your are over time.

👍🏻
What else can I tell you to be happy. eventually you will get it either today or tomorrow but someday. 😎

zoeker2

Post by zoeker2 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:20 am

akuno_hime_1412 wrote:
Hi,

Oh, no one is saying there's anything wrong per se with wanting to figure out how the system works, but I'm not sure whether they are obliged to disclose that information publicly.

Most probably there are different queues depending on the expected effort to be put into processing the application. Some checks/verifications are easy to perform, others might take months. Depending on where the applicant comes from, whether they have family ties or not, whether they are a single person or a family, whether they have worked or not, with a single employer or with ten, etc, etc.

The idea behind the sorting into different queues being, of course, not to discriminate applicants and be mean, but to keep the experts at Migri busy in the most optimal manner. A "first come, first serve" approach to the applications in my opinion would be hugely unproductive due to a lot of context switching (jumping from one application to another every time there's some problem) and would clog the processing pipeline.

akuno_hime_1412

Post by akuno_hime_1412 » Sun May 23, 2021 9:35 am

Haha you lovely people

alexilaiho

Post by alexilaiho » Mon May 24, 2021 2:05 pm

There is no A and B or Σ. the main factor affecting your application is your origin. profiling is legitimate and completely legal. not to throw stones. but well. if you are from shady country. then expect yourself to wait.

Mrpotatis

Post by Mrpotatis » Mon May 24, 2021 8:14 pm

alexilaiho wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:05 pm
There is no A and B or Σ. the main factor affecting your application is your origin. profiling is legitimate and completely legal. not to throw stones. but well. if you are from shady country. then expect yourself to wait.
Bro/sis, I am sure it's in everyone's favour to keep our information real and based on trustworthy sources.
Migri surely has at least 2 lines, that's what they say, their website says, and that's also what we can observe. So yes there's A and B line.
One is for those who didn't come with passport and/or RP and the other line is for those who came with passport and RP. One has estimation of 6-13 months and another has estimation of 18-20 months.
Regardless of your line, applications aren't processed by queue number only and other factors may play role such as how well identified are you (and here where the country list plays some role), and some other factors perhaps

I think everyone is frustrated and stressed enough, with all respect, random rumours especially that if it contradicts other legit information will probably not make things any better