Apply for Work permit after cancelling student permit

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
john_wik

Post by john_wik » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:59 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. Actually, I came here on study permit but because of some issues according to MIGRI they have cancelled my study permit and then I send an appeal to administrative court against their decision. During that appeal's decision time I have completed my Degree. But unfortunately I have got negative decision against that appeal as well.
MIGRI told me to leave country within one month but somehow I took some time from Police Officer and reserved the ticket on 15th, July. Luckily I have found a proper job (Software Developer) on 2nd July and applied for work permit. Now I have job contract and also completed my degree means I have every document to get the work permit.
I am worried, are they consider my previous case for current application? or they can say that I am leaving here illegally, although I took permission from officer but don't have document.

Today is my appointment in MIGRI. I am confused, what should I say to them or not. Anyone have the same issue, kindly contact me.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Sunil Khan

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic