Help with correct RP

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
jaatelo

Re: Help with correct RP

Post by jaatelo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:48 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:55 pm
"However, if they arrive at the border with their passport but without an entry visa, the border authorities should give them the opportunity to prove by other means that they are family members of a mobile EU citizen. They can do so by providing proof of their identity and family ties with an EU citizen (for example a marriage or birth certificate) and, proof that they are joining or accompanying the EU citizen (for example, proof that the EU citizen is already living in the country where entry is sought). If they manage to prove it, they should be issued with an entry visa on the spot."
Yes, in theory.

An Indian friend of mine attempted to enter Germany via land border town (Szczecin, Poland) with his Polish wife -- showed a marriage certificate and means of support. He was promptly refused by the border guard and told to apply for a visa from his own country. He had to go back to India with his wife and apply from there.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:16 am

jaatelo wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:48 pm
betelgeuse wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:55 pm
"However, if they arrive at the border with their passport but without an entry visa, the border authorities should give them the opportunity to prove by other means that they are family members of a mobile EU citizen. They can do so by providing proof of their identity and family ties with an EU citizen (for example a marriage or birth certificate) and, proof that they are joining or accompanying the EU citizen (for example, proof that the EU citizen is already living in the country where entry is sought). If they manage to prove it, they should be issued with an entry visa on the spot."
Yes, in theory.

An Indian friend of mine attempted to enter Germany via land border town (Szczecin, Poland) with his Polish wife -- showed a marriage certificate and means of support. He was promptly refused by the border guard and told to apply for a visa from his own country. He had to go back to India with his wife and apply from there.
This story is full of holes. Since this line of discussion is not that relevant for the original topic, I won't elaborate (would just result in more pointless back and forth)

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:00 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:16 am
This story is full of holes. Since this line of discussion is not that relevant for the original topic, I won't elaborate (would just result in more pointless back and forth)
I think you have always dealt with white non-Europeans in relation to immigration queries and they never experience such things.

I remember in 2015, Germany introduced additional border controls and dramatically halted all train traffic with Austria, no one from Austria could enter Germany on a train (even eu citizens) after the country’s regions said they could no longer cope with the overwhelming number of migrants entering the country.

My stories are true.

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:01 am

jaatelo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:00 pm
My stories are true.
Your stories are quack and you know it, everything sucked out of your thumb, for fantasy and bluff you would get an A at school.

It would be a better spending of your and our time, if you would find another hobby than trolling this forum.
Maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend to pleasure??
Or get a Job or something.. it is obvious you are bored... bug someone else..

I will follow suit with Nukku Matti and block this troll... tssss what a waste of electrical energy, think about the environment, stay green and block trolls.. :mrgreen:
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

jaatelo

Post by jaatelo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:19 am

Piet wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:01 am
Maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend to pleasure??
Or get a Job or something.. it is obvious you are bored... bug someone else..
I know at least 5 guys named Piet from Canada. They love ice hockey and maple syrup but they do not know what a "visa" is because they never had to apply for one.