English speaking employment.

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
vace

Post by vace » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:29 am

While searching for a job in Finland i found this group so HELLOOO EVERYONE :)

I am thinking of moving to Finland. I looked on the internet for jobs but I did not find anything that does not require Finnish.
I am interested to working in fish farming as I have studied in this field or something related to aquariums as for the last 4 years I have been working professionally as an aquarist.
I don't know if its help me or not but I am speaking Grees.
Could you help me please ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: English speaking employment.

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:24 am

vace wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:29 am

I am thinking of moving to Finland. I looked on the internet for jobs but I did not find anything that does not require Finnish.
I am interested to working in fish farming as I have studied in this field or something related to aquariums as for the last 4 years I have been working professionally as an aquarist.
Your best bet might be to search for fish farms in Finland and contact them directly with your CV. As for the language requirement, it's not that different from Greek being required in Greece.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:39 am

vace wrote:

If your search in Finland comes empty, try Norway. They have a huge salmon farming industry.

vace

Post by vace » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:39 am
vace wrote:

If your search in Finland comes empty, try Norway. They have a huge salmon farming industry.
Actually the matter its to come in Finland so how easy its going on if i come and search for any job?

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:52 pm

vace wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:54 pm
Actually the matter its to come in Finland so how easy its going on if i come and search for any job?
Except for IT, jobs that do not require fluent Finnish are very rare.