2 year entry ban and deportation

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Wahid

Post by Wahid » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Hello everyone
I was drunk and i broke the mirror of the cars one night and they considered it a theft. Another day i had one joint in my pocket and i tried to hide it from police that was around and tried to put it in a car in parking lot and i was caught with the joint again that its a theft.
I was deported back to my home country with 2 year of entry ban and an elegation that danger to Finnish society.
Now my ban is almost over in a month.
If i apply again in finland or any other Schengen country for study, is there any chance that i will get study permit?
My first priority is finland will they let me have a study permit if i get again admission in any university. If not will any other Schengen country will also refuse my study permit if i get admission in any other country.
The ban is almost over, i am clean from joints and my tests are clear and my police record from my home country is also clear. I have emailed migri about it and everytime i email they say that when the ban is over i will be considered as a normal candidate. But i dont know that danger to Finland elegation will also be removed from my name or not.

Thank you in advance for your reply

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic