What are the things migri looks for when making a decision of extendedpermit based on work

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Fancy101

What are the things migri looks for when making a decision of extendedpermit based on work

Post by Fancy101 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:54 am

I have been living in Finland together withy family for about 7years now and the past year we have been having trouble getting our extended permit and is even up for deportation. But I have a pamenent job and applied for extended permit on grounds of employment, TE palvelut partial decision was positive for 4 years and my application is currently in progress. Please what are the reasons why things could go wrong in this case, any ideas or advice
Thank you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: What are the things migri looks for when making a decision of extendedpermit based on work

Post by FinlandGirl » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:16 am

Fancy101 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:54 am
I have been living in Finland together withy family for about 7years now and the past year we have been having trouble getting our extended permit and is even up for deportation. But I have a pamenent job and applied for extended permit on grounds of employment, TE palvelut partial decision was positive for 4 years and my application is currently in progress. Please what are the reasons why things could go wrong in this case, any ideas or advice
Why are you having trouble for a year getting your extended permit?
Is the problem with the partial decision, or with the employer, or with the income requirement for a family, or?

Fancy101

Re: What are the things migri looks for when making a decision of extendedpermit based on work

Post by Fancy101 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 am

We applied before as family ties but had a negative decision and reasons was due to low income but now we both have full time jobs as permanent workers so we have now applied for extension rp. My partial decision from TE palvelut was positive.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:08 pm

Fancy101 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 am
We applied before as family ties but had a negative decision and reasons was due to low income but now we both have full time jobs as permanent workers so we have now applied for extension rp. My partial decision from TE palvelut was positive.
When you did not fulfil the requirement for an RP on the basis of family ties, Migri had to deny it.

After a positive partial decision for a permanent full time job it is nearly impossible that the decision on the RP for you would be negative.

Fancy101

Post by Fancy101 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:31 pm

FinlandGirl wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:08 pm
Fancy101 wrote:
When you did not fulfil the requirement for an RP on the basis of family ties, Migri had to deny it.

After a positive partial decision for a permanent full time job it is nearly impossible that the decision on the RP for you would be negative.

In this case do have an idea if they are going to ask for more documents from me?

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Fancy101 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:31 pm
FinlandGirl wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:08 pm
Fancy101 wrote:

In this case do have an idea if they are going to ask for more documents from me?
There is nothing why I'd expect that Migri will ask for more documents from you at that point.

Migri should be able to see all salary payments you receive in your employment immediately in the incomes register, which obsoletes requests for the latest payslips.

vincentsky

Post by vincentsky » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:12 pm

^They will still ask for those.