So what about Veikkaus and the pending residence permit?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
mojo88

Post by mojo88 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 pm

The Veikkaus Rules to play:

[Use of Loyalty Services requires registration as a Loyalty Customer. A person with legal capacity who has reached the age of 18 and has an official Finnish personal identity number can register as a loyal customer. To register as a loyal customer, you must verify your identity through an electronic identification service approved by Veikkaus or with an identity document required by Veikkaus.

The preferred customer is intended only for the personal use of persons permanently residing in Finland (excluding Åland). For this reason, obtaining and using a Loyalty Customer requires a permanent residence in Finland (excluding Åland) entered in the statutory state population information system maintained by the Digital and Population Information Agency. The person registering as a Loyal Customer and later the Loyal Customer give Veikkaus the right to retrieve and check their personal and address information directly from the population information system. Veikkaus has the right to require the person / Customer to register as a Loyal Customer to submit an extract from the population information system in order to verify residence].

So I have been told by Finnish immigration that I can legally reside in Finland while my permanent residence application is being processed - does that mean I can still play Veikkaus? :lol:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: So what about Veikkaus and the pending residence permit?

Post by FinlandGirl » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:02 pm

mojo88 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:43 pm
The preferred customer is intended only for the personal use of persons permanently residing in Finland (excluding Åland). For this reason, obtaining and using a Loyalty Customer requires a permanent residence in Finland (excluding Åland) entered in the statutory state population information system maintained by the Digital and Population Information Agency.
So I have been told by Finnish immigration that I can legally reside in Finland while my permanent residence application is being processed - does that mean I can still play Veikkaus? :lol:
A permanent residence in the population information system is not the same as a permanent residence permit or a right of permanent residence.

A residence in the population information system is permanent from the date of moving to Finland if the intention is to stay in Finland for at least one year.

A foreigner can at the earliest have a permanent residence permit or a right of permanent residence after 4 years of living in Finland (exact rules are complicated), this is in any case several years after having a permanent residence in the state population information system maintained by DVV.