Will I be denied entry back into Finland?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
mojo88

Post by mojo88 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:12 pm

I have a certificate of a pending permanent residency permit application under the withdrawal agreement for brexit, from Finnish immigration.

They also stated I have the right to work & study in Finland during the application process - but my TE officer says I do NOT have the right to social security, while my application is processed.

I have a permanent address in Finland.
And I'm unemployed.

I need to fly to Sweden for a couple days, and then return back to Finland, and wait out the decision process for my residency permit, here in Finland.

Now we (under brexit) are considered 3rd country citizens and even asylum seekers.

Will I have problems at the Finnish raja or even possibly be denied entry back into Finland?
Last edited by mojo88 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Will I be denied entry back into Finland?

Post by betelgeuse » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:47 pm

mojo88 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:12 pm
I have a certificate of a pending permanent residency permit application under the withdrawal agreement for brexit, from Finnish immigration.

They also stated I have the right to work & study in Finland during the application process - but my TE officer says I do NOT have the right to social security, while my application is processed.

I have a permanent address in Finland.
I have had only 1 vaccination so far.
And I'm unemployed.

I need to fly to Sweden for a couple days, and then return back to Finland, and wait out the decision process for my residency permit, here in Finland.

Now we (under brexit) are considered 3rd country citizens and even asylum seekers.

Will I have problems at the Finnish raja or even possibly be denied entry back into Finland?
” The Finnish Border Guard has discontinued its internal border controls within the Schengen area.”

https://raja.fi/en/guidelines-for-borde ... g-pandemic