What should I do?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
linpaco

What should I do?

Post by linpaco » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:55 pm

I bought a restaurant (agreed to take all their debt but no money payment to any of the owner) and Started paying the debt and salaries to the employees. But some of previous owners changed their mind and started asking the restaurant back. So I complied and told them to take it back (turned the terminals off and everything). Now they changed their mind again.

What should I do now? Cannot keep the staff as everything is closed nor open the restaurant because owners are squabbling. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

What should I do?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: What should I do?

Post by rinso » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:34 am

linpaco wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:55 pm
I bought a restaurant (agreed to take all their debt but no money payment to any of the owner) and Started paying the debt and salaries to the employees. But some of previous owners changed their mind and started asking the restaurant back. So I complied and told them to take it back (turned the terminals off and everything). Now they changed their mind again.

What should I do now? Cannot keep the staff as everything is closed nor open the restaurant because owners are squabbling. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Take your money and run.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:02 pm

I completely agree with rinso. Get out now while you still can.

FinlandGirl

Post by FinlandGirl » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:48 am

Talking with a lawyer would also be a good idea.

Spar23

Post by Spar23 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Start your own restaurant