Citizenship Application 2022

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Scolix

Re: Citizenship Application 2022

Post by Scolix » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:14 pm

kocool12 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:33 pm
Congratulations to everyone getting their decisions nowadays. What i cannot understand is how ppl with queue number 4xxx are getting their decision and some of us with 6xx are yet to get ours. I do not think there is any logical explanation anywhere that will make understand why people who applied in July 2020 are still in stage one (waiting for processing) while those who applied a year later or even worse 1,5 years later already have their decision. I have seen a lot of people trying to justify this but the more you try, the funnier it gets. Even if someone is from hell or 5th world country, i do not understand why it is taking up to 5x time to do some background check than others from other countries. If this isnt some kind of discrimination, I really want to know what it is
May I ask, when did you apply and what was your queue number then? Did you submit an electronic application or paper application?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

kocool12

Post by kocool12 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:03 pm

July 2020, i didnt check the queue number and yes electronic application. applied with yki, have a stable income for the past 7 years.married to a finn.
country on the list
Scolix wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:14 pm
kocool12 wrote:
Congratulations to everyone getting their decisions nowadays. What i cannot understand is how ppl with queue number 4xxx are getting their decision and some of us with 6xx are yet to get ours. I do not think there is any logical explanation anywhere that will make understand why people who applied in July 2020 are still in stage one (waiting for processing) while those who applied a year later or even worse 1,5 years later already have their decision. I have seen a lot of people trying to justify this but the more you try, the funnier it gets. Even if someone is from hell or 5th world country, i do not understand why it is taking up to 5x time to do some background check than others from other countries. If this isnt some kind of discrimination, I really want to know what it is
May I ask, when did you apply and what was your queue number then? Did you submit an electronic application or paper application?

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:56 pm

kocool12 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:03 pm
July 2020, i didnt check the queue number and yes electronic application. applied with yki, have a stable income for the past 7 years.married to a finn.
country on the list
Scolix wrote:
kocool12 wrote:
Are you still stage one mate? 2v of your application?

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:01 pm

candlelit wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:57 pm
sealgat wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:58 pm
praajhen wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:42 am
I applied in mid-November 2021 (Q-7200s). It went to processing in mid-July 2022 (Q-4200s). Migri asked for travel history from the date of application submission. Today I got the decision.

It was an extremely hard journey and my negative thoughts rose to a great extreme when my application was under processing (around 2 weeks).

Good luck and sincere thanks to everyone who shared their stories.
congrats! i also visited mid nov, 2021, went to 2 stage on 6 th of july...still under processing...no questions nothing...
Everything seems to be so individual- my friend got a positive decision last week, and she applied and proved her identity in late February 2022 :shock: , so only 5 months (came here as a student and then had an A visa for a few years). Nearly impossible to predict progress of any application, especially during this holiday time.
What kind a holiday takes 2 years?

kocool12

Post by kocool12 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:32 pm

yes. stage 1
Edward35 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:56 pm
kocool12 wrote:
country on the list
Scolix wrote:

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:47 pm

kocool12 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:32 pm
yes. stage 1
Edward35 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:56 pm
kocool12 wrote:
country on the list

It really unfair for such treatment for some applicants. Now I understand why some people describe it as “discrimination “

Vicerg

Post by Vicerg » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am

kocool12 wrote:

It’s really sad to read and relate to such treatment.
We all know that, low key, these government agencies don’t like people from these 3rd world countries to be here but the truth is, they can’t do without them as they(from the 3rd countries) do most of the crappy jobs a native won’t do. For me, I think they don’t do any kind of investigations( lasting for a year or more) , I only think they are only waiting patiently for you to commit to a crime(traffic offenses, jobs troubles, tax invasion, etc) so they find a reason to refuse your citizenship application.

sealgat

Post by sealgat » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:14 pm

Mamu wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:01 pm
candlelit wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:57 pm
sealgat wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:58 pm

congrats! i also visited mid nov, 2021, went to 2 stage on 6 th of july...still under processing...no questions nothing...
Everything seems to be so individual- my friend got a positive decision last week, and she applied and proved her identity in late February 2022 :shock: , so only 5 months (came here as a student and then had an A visa for a few years). Nearly impossible to predict progress of any application, especially during this holiday time.
What kind a holiday takes 2 years?
I think there is no order in this. Just applications probably are getting into different lines, so some are getting faster decisions and some slower. Well I read about the guy whose application was in the stage 2 for almost a year. I wonder if they can forget about it for one year in the stage 2...

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:16 pm

Vicerg wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am
kocool12 wrote:
Congratulations to everyone getting their decisions nowadays. What i cannot understand is how ppl with queue number 4xxx are getting their decision and some of us with 6xx are yet to get ours. I do not think there is any logical explanation anywhere that will make understand why people who applied in July 2020 are still in stage one (waiting for processing) while those who applied a year later or even worse 1,5 years later already have their decision.I have seen a lot of people trying to justify this but the more you try, the funnier it gets. Even if someone is from hell or 5th world country, i do not understand why it is taking up to 5x time to do some background check than others from other countries. If this isnt some kind of discrimination, I really want to know what it is
We all know that, low key, these government agencies don’t like people from these 3rd world countries to be here but the truth is, they can’t do without them as they(from the 3rd countries) do most of the crappy jobs a native won’t do. For me, I think they don’t do any kind of investigations( lasting for a year or more) , I only think they are only waiting patiently for you to commit to a crime(traffic offenses, jobs troubles, tax invasion, etc) so they find a reason to refuse your citizenship application.

I totally agree with you ! It’s completely unfair,I have always asked myself when I applied after 6 months what kind a investigation take’s 2 years or over 1 year.

After this kind a treatment people don't want to live here and raising kids an being a family.

who is waiting for decision life is difficult for them not only citizenship there is a lot people to waiting for meetings father meet son or those who is waiting for his wife or husband people suffering.

Migri make it harder for those who applied legal way but Ukrainian have in 1 day decision.

Those Migri worker racist and herd of pigs ,my opinion not all of them.
They don’t care how much tax you pay at least you don’t have blue eyes ,They sees you something else my opinion.

Edward35

Post by Edward35 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:25 pm

Vicerg wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:33 am
kocool12 wrote:

Agreed with you perfectly!!! Mutta if right things would have been done in the developing countries (leaders using the resources well and the citizens paying taxes , all these maltreatment and delays will not happen to some of us. Pure discrimination.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:25 pm

Today I got this weird message below. They send me to email as encrypted message

Hei,
Maahanmuuttovirasto on käsitellyt 23.6.2022 yhteydenottoanne hallintokanteluna. Ohessa 28.7.2022 tehty Maahanmuuttoviraston ratkaisu asiassa.

olette Maahanmuuttovirastolle 23.6.2022 saapuneessa sähköpostiviestissä arvostellut kansalaisuushakemuksenne pitkää käsittelyaikaa. Viestinne on otettu Maahanmuuttovirastossa käsittelyyn hallintokanteluna. Olette vireyttänyt kansalaisuushakemuksenne sähköisesti sekä käynyt tunnistautumassa viraston palvelupisteessä 20.6.2021. Hakemuksenne on siirretty työjonoon odottamaan käsittelyä. Tiedustellessanne käsittelyaikaa 8.7.2021 on teille annettu käsittelyaika-arvioksi 6-13 kuukautta. Tiedustellessanne uudelleen 21.3.2022 on käsittelyaika-arvioksi annettu 9-23 kuukautta. Tiedustellessanne käsittelyaikaa kolmannen kerran 5.6.2022, on arvioksi annettu 25 kuukautta. Maahanmuuttovirasto on selvittänyt kanteluasiaa kuulemalla kansalaisuusasioista vastaavaa yksikköä. Lisäksi asiaa on selvitetty tarkastelemalla kansalaisuushakemustanne koskevista asioista viraston asiankäsittelyjärjestelmään merkittyjä tietoja.

Second part in the message says this does that mean they are going to make it better soon.

Kansalaisuushakemusten käsittelylle on asetettu käsittelyaikatavoitteeksi 12
kuukautta. Hakemuksenne on ollut vireillä noin 13 kuukautta, mikä vastaa
lähes keskimääräistä käsittelyaikatavoitetta. Toistaiseksi hakemuksenne
käsittelyssä ei siis ole ylitetty kohtuuttomasti Maahanmuuttoviraston asettamaa
käsittelyaikatavoitetta, eikä se poikkea vastaavien hakemusten
keskimääräisestä käsittelyajasta.

Viivästys johtuu Maahanmuuttoviraston yleisestä jonotilanteesta, kasvaneista
hakemusmääristä sekä vajauksesta henkilöstöresursseissa. Ylimmät
laillisuusvalvojat ovat kuitenkin katsoneet, etteivät ruuhkautunut työtilanne tai
vajaukset henkilöstöresursseissa ole hyväksyttäviä syitä pitkille käsittelyajoille.
Maahanmuuttovirasto on ryhtynyt toimiin kansalaisuushakemusten
nopeamman käsittelyn mahdollistamiseksi sekä ruuhkautuneen työtilanteen
kohentamiseksi lisäämällä vastuualueen henkilöstöresursseja. Lisähenkilöstön
odotetaan edistävän työjonon purkamista merkittävästi.

Anyone know what does that mean? Has anyone received such message?

kalaizanala

Post by kalaizanala » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:23 pm

boy30062021 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:25 pm
Today I got this weird message below. They send me to email as encrypted message
~~~~~~~
Wow! Did you make any complain about their work to some authorities? Or just asking migri about your queue no. and processing time for several times?

Scolix

Post by Scolix » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:45 pm

boy30062021 wrote:

Hei,
Maahanmuuttovirasto on käsitellyt 23.6.2022 yhteydenottoanne hallintokanteluna. Ohessa 28.7.2022 tehty Maahanmuuttoviraston ratkaisu asiassa.

olette Maahanmuuttovirastolle 23.6.2022 saapuneessa sähköpostiviestissä arvostellut kansalaisuushakemuksenne pitkää käsittelyaikaa. Viestinne on otettu Maahanmuuttovirastossa käsittelyyn hallintokanteluna. Olette vireyttänyt kansalaisuushakemuksenne sähköisesti sekä käynyt tunnistautumassa viraston palvelupisteessä 20.6.2021. Hakemuksenne on siirretty työjonoon odottamaan käsittelyä. Tiedustellessanne käsittelyaikaa 8.7.2021 on teille annettu käsittelyaika-arvioksi 6-13 kuukautta. Tiedustellessanne uudelleen 21.3.2022 on käsittelyaika-arvioksi annettu 9-23 kuukautta. Tiedustellessanne käsittelyaikaa kolmannen kerran 5.6.2022, on arvioksi annettu 25 kuukautta. Maahanmuuttovirasto on selvittänyt kanteluasiaa kuulemalla kansalaisuusasioista vastaavaa yksikköä. Lisäksi asiaa on selvitetty tarkastelemalla kansalaisuushakemustanne koskevista asioista viraston asiankäsittelyjärjestelmään merkittyjä tietoja.

Second part in the message says this does that mean they are going to make it better soon.

laillisuusvalvojat ovat kuitenkin katsoneet, etteivät ruuhkautunut työtilanne tai
vajaukset henkilöstöresursseissa ole hyväksyttäviä syitä pitkille käsittelyajoille.

It looks like they have responded to your complaint after a months time. Migri claims to have taken steps to reduce the congestion by increasing human resources.

You might get the decision soon because of your complaint. But nothing is sure until you see them. They could have actually taken the time to give you the decision instead of writing a long letter. They have been telling the same story over and over again. Their plan of speeding the processing time including automation for citizenship applications. What kind of automated system prolongs for 1-2 years?

Migri is very much capable of processing the application faster. Couple or so years back, I have heard many people get it under 2 months. For some reason, citizenship is not high priority even though you pay the highest application fees. If they really intend to reduce the congestion, they need to hire more. The current hires is still not enough. With just 10-30 drop in queue number, does it mean only that much people get decisions per day?

This year 50% people who got their decisions had an average processing time of 8-10 months. Very few got it 4-6 months. Most people are waiting for over a year even though their case might seem straight forward.

boy30062021

Post by boy30062021 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:00 pm

kalaizanala wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:23 pm
boy30062021 wrote:
~~~~~~~
Wow! Did you make any complain about their work to some authorities? Or just asking migri about your queue no. and processing time for several times?
I just wrote them a month ago that I feel discriminated. I have 0 criminal record, permanent job with very high salary and married with finnish and Have kids. So what makes anyone case who applied after me better than mine to be processed before me? I told them it is unfair to treat people differently because I came here legally with permit why they will sterotype me. I forgot even that they will reply to me. Lets see what happen in the next few weeks or months.

Mamu

Post by Mamu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:29 pm

Scolix wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:45 pm
boy30062021 wrote:

Hei,

It looks like they have responded to your complaint after a months time. Migri claims to have taken steps to reduce the congestion by increasing human resources.

You might get the decision soon because of your complaint. But nothing is sure until you see them. They could have actually taken the time to give you the decision instead of writing a long letter. They have been telling the same story over and over again. Their plan of speeding the processing time including automation for citizenship applications. What kind of automated system prolongs for 1-2 years?

Migri is very much capable of processing the application faster. Couple or so years back, I have heard many people get it under 2 months. For some reason, citizenship is not high priority even though you pay the highest application fees. If they really intend to reduce the congestion, they need to hire more. The current hires is still not enough. With just 10-30 drop in queue number, does it mean only that much people get decisions per day?

This year 50% people who got their decisions had an average processing time of 8-10 months. Very few got it 4-6 months. Most people are waiting for over a year even though their case might seem straight forward.
They said nothing changes and you can travel have normal life with the permanent residence permit.
I hope that helps you.